+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF payment receipt - is upload of this receipt enough?

nehailan

Jul 2, 2017
I was requested to pay the RPRF fees. I have made the payment online and uploaded the receipt my account in cic. Is that sufficient or do I have to send a printout.
Because I received the below email after payment.
"Attached to this e-mail is a copy of your official receipt for the payment of Citizenship and Immigration fees. Please print this receipt and attach a copy of the receipt to your application. "
I am assuming this is just an acknowledgement email and upload of receipt online should do. Please confirm.

bmr

Jan 30, 2015
we just uploaded RPRF receipt in CIC application ...i believe it is sufficient ....

sagarpatel07

Sep 10, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I was requested to pay the RPRF fees. I have made the payment online and uploaded the receipt my account in cic. Is that sufficient or do I have to send a printout.
"Attached to this e-mail is a copy of your official receipt for the payment of Citizenship and Immigration fees. Please print this receipt and attach a copy of the receipt to your application. "
I am assuming this is just an acknowledgement email and upload of receipt online should do. Please confirm.
Hi, may I know how did you upload the RPRF receipt to your application/ account?
I have just paid my RPRF amount without being asked by CIC as I wanted to avoid any further delay. But I don't know where to upload the receipt.

Kindly advice.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, may I know how did you upload the RPRF receipt to your application/ account?
I have just paid my RPRF amount without being asked by CIC as I wanted to avoid any further delay. But I don't know where to upload the receipt.

Kindly advice.
If you know the Visa office processing your application, you can submit to that office via webform.

sagarpatel07

Sep 10, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
If you know the Visa office processing your application, you can submit to that office via webform.
Thank you for your prompt reply.

How can I check which visa office is processing my application. I am based in Dubai.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for your prompt reply.

How can I check which visa office is processing my application. I am based in Dubai.
You can try contacting CIC with your UCI number and Application number, they should be able to give you that information.

sagarpatel07

Sep 10, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
You can try contacting CIC with your UCI number and Application number, they should be able to give you that information.
Thank you.
I have found only 1 contact number of CIC... CIC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 ... but This is only calling from within Canada... To which number can I contact them?

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you.
I have found only 1 contact number of CIC... CIC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 ... but This is only calling from within Canada... To which number can I contact them?
The only other number I know is 1(613) 994-4000.

Reactions: sagarpatel07

nancybedi2307

Jan 19, 2019
Please print this receipt and attach a copy of the receipt to your application. "
Please print this receipt and attach a copy of the receipt to your application. " : I believe this is for those who are submitting offline. Please confirm
I have also uploaded E-receipt.