+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

rprf payment in manila or cio?

angel aure

Jun 7, 2013
gudmorning. I need some help. We are noticed by the embassy of manila for the RPRF payment. we applied under provincial nominee program. we are on our medical and fee payment. My question is were will i send my payment. Do I have to send it directly to CIO or in canadian embassy in manila only? and how much should i have to pay. is it 490cad$? Thank you for your kind reply.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angel aure said:
gudmorning. I need some help. We are noticed by the embassy of manila for the RPRF payment. we applied under provincial nominee program. we are on our medical and fee payment. My question is were will i send my payment. Do I have to send it directly to CIO or in canadian embassy in manila only? and how much should i have to pay. is it 490cad$? Thank you for your kind reply.
All your correspondences and additional submissions should be sent to the visa office processing your application. This is what is instructed to applicants after your application has been transferred by CIO to a visa/processing office.

If it is the Embassy of Canada in Manila who is processing your application then all submissions, including payment of additional fees are sent to CEM. Please see here for payment instructions and the amount for RPRF.
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng

Excerpts from that page are shown:
=====
Current applications: If you are paying additional fees for an application currently being processed in Manila, you will receive instructions on how to pay the fees.

Payment Instructions - Philippines

Fees must be paid by bank draft, certified cheque, postal money order (PMO) or manager’s cheque. Cash payment is not accepted.
Print your name on the back of the bank draft or certified cheque.
Fees can only be paid in Canadian Dollar and Philippine Peso currencies although it is advisable to pay in Canadian Dollars to avoid currency fluctuation.
If you are paying in Canadian dollars, the bank draft or certified cheque should be addressed to the: Receiver General for Canada.
If you are paying in Philippine Pesos, the bank draft or certified cheque should be made payable to the: Embassy of Canada, Manila.
Cheques can be issued by any local or international banks or post offices. Bank cheques are valid for 6 months from the date they were issued, while PMOs are valid for only 3 months.
If bank drafts are issued from a bank in Canada in Canadian dollars, the "drawee" (also known as the clearance or correspondent bank) must be left blank.

If you are paying from abroad

Fees must be paid in Canadian dollars by bank draft to the Receiver General for Canada; drawn against any bank in Canada.

If your application is received at this office without the correct processing fee attached, it will be returned to you unprocessed. This can cause you significant delays, so calculate your fee carefully.

Cash payment is not accepted. We are not responsible for the loss of cash sent by mail or courier.

=======
.../atb

mackymac

Oct 17, 2014
sir ragluf just want clarification lang po

Good day sir. Being a senior in this forum ok lang ba magpa help or advise. Heres my question.
Ok lang ba na wala ako funds sa bank or 10k cad plus 2 dependents so total 14kcad pero meron ako
land title more or less worth 1.5m in peso. And kung pwede siya, ok lang ba na isubmit siya kahit kakalipat pa lang nung land tilte ng parents ko ngaung year? Im preparing na kc sana lahat ng docs for 2015 app. I started reading na rin sa forum na ito para
kahit papano meron idea. Buti na lang ndi namin prinocess ng family ko ung sa consultancy firm dto
Kc dto pa lang sa mga thread and forum meron na sagot. And one more thing sana sir if ever pwede, kanino namin siya ipapa asses para malaman ung networth ng land? Hope to hear from u. Eagerness to migrate sa canada.

mejo wala na pag as dito sa atin. Thanks

susana

Nov 4, 2008
How do you know he speaks your language ? If you are posting in an open forum and asking for advice, at least write in English .

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mackymac said:
Good day sir. Being a senior in this forum ok lang ba magpa help or advise. Heres my question.
Ok lang ba na wala ako funds sa bank or 10k cad plus 2 dependents so total 14kcad pero meron ako
land title more or less worth 1.5m in peso. And kung pwede siya, ok lang ba na isubmit siya kahit kakalipat pa lang nung land tilte ng parents ko ngaung year? Im preparing na kc sana lahat ng docs for 2015 app. I started reading na rin sa forum na ito para
kahit papano meron idea. Buti na lang ndi namin prinocess ng family ko ung sa consultancy firm dto
Kc dto pa lang sa mga thread and forum meron na sagot. And one more thing sana sir if ever pwede, kanino namin siya ipapa asses para malaman ung networth ng land? Hope to hear from u. Eagerness to migrate sa canada.

mejo wala na pag as dito sa atin. Thanks
PM sent....

../atb

angel aure

Jun 7, 2013
ragluf said:
All your correspondences and additional submissions should be sent to the visa office processing your application. This is what is instructed to applicants after your application has been transferred by CIO to a visa/processing office.

If it is the Embassy of Canada in Manila who is processing your application then all submissions, including payment of additional fees are sent to CEM. Please see here for payment instructions and the amount for RPRF.
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng

Excerpts from that page are shown:
=====
Current applications: If you are paying additional fees for an application currently being processed in Manila, you will receive instructions on how to pay the fees.

Payment Instructions - Philippines

Fees must be paid by bank draft, certified cheque, postal money order (PMO) or manager's cheque. Cash payment is not accepted.
Print your name on the back of the bank draft or certified cheque.
Fees can only be paid in Canadian Dollar and Philippine Peso currencies although it is advisable to pay in Canadian Dollars to avoid currency fluctuation.
If you are paying in Canadian dollars, the bank draft or certified cheque should be addressed to the: Receiver General for Canada.
If you are paying in Philippine Pesos, the bank draft or certified cheque should be made payable to the: Embassy of Canada, Manila.
Cheques can be issued by any local or international banks or post offices. Bank cheques are valid for 6 months from the date they were issued, while PMOs are valid for only 3 months.
If bank drafts are issued from a bank in Canada in Canadian dollars, the "drawee" (also known as the clearance or correspondent bank) must be left blank.

If you are paying from abroad

Fees must be paid in Canadian dollars by bank draft to the Receiver General for Canada; drawn against any bank in Canada.

If your application is received at this office without the correct processing fee attached, it will be returned to you unprocessed. This can cause you significant delays, so calculate your fee carefully.

Cash payment is not accepted. We are not responsible for the loss of cash sent by mail or courier.

=======
.../atb

Thank you very much sir.:)