+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF Passport Request Letter

JSPCAN

Oct 20, 2016
Hi Everyone ,

I am from India and applied for Permanent Residence Express Entry Federal Skilled Worker category in July 2017.

Today I got a mail from : DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca
Subject : RPRF Passport Request Letter.

Queries:

1)
I have got this communication only in email.It does not show in MYCIC Account.
Is that normal?

2)
This mail mentions :

“Once you have paid the RPRF on-line, you must submit the official R receipt via the upload portal within your MyCIC account.”

I could not find any link/button in where I may pay the fee. MYCIC Account . Pls guide where should I find the link/button for payment.

Also could not find any place where to upload the receipt once the fee has been paid.Pls guide.

3)
Do I have to submit my current passport only or do I also need to submit my previously expired passport too to the Canadian VFS.

Thanks and Regards

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hi Everyone ,

I am from India and applied for Permanent Residence Express Entry Federal Skilled Worker category in July 2017.

Queries:

1)
Is that normal? Yes, it may takes some time for the account to be updated

2)
This mail mentions :

“Once you have paid the RPRF on-line, you must submit the official R receipt via the upload portal within your MyCIC account.”

I could not find any link/button in where I may pay the fee. MYCIC Account . Pls guide where should I find the link/button for payment. Use this link to pay for RPRF online, https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=10070

Also could not find any place where to upload the receipt once the fee has been paid.Pls guide.

3)
Do I have to submit my current passport only or do I also need to submit my previously expired passport too to the Canadian VFS. Only your current passport is required

Thanks and Regards
Hi, see above.

SDC

Nov 16, 2017
Hi Everyone ,

Queries:

1)
Is that normal?

2)
This mail mentions :

I could not find any link/button in where I may pay the fee. MYCIC Account . Pls guide where should I find the link/button for payment.

3)
Do I have to submit my current passport only or do I also need to submit my previously expired passport too to the Canadian VFS.

Thanks and Regards

Hi JPSCAN,

I got the same mail today. You can make the online payment using the link below;

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/
Click on Immigration-> Right of Permanent Residence Fee->input qty ( 1 for 1 person) and click submit
You will be required to create a new login email id and password and make the payment. Once the payment is done, u will get the receipt on your mail as well.
I am still figuring out where to upload the receipt.

Hope this helps.
SDC

JSPCAN

Oct 20, 2016
Hi JPSCAN,

I got the same mail today. You can make the online payment using the link below;

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/
Click on Immigration-> Right of Permanent Residence Fee->input qty ( 1 for 1 person) and click submit
You will be required to create a new login email id and password and make the payment. Once the payment is done, u will get the receipt on your mail as well.
I am still figuring out where to upload the receipt.

Hope this helps.
SDC
Hi SDC,

Thanks for the link.I reached till there on the webpage where it says:
"If you already have an account, enter your e-mail address and password:"

Does it have anything to do with id/pwd of MYCIC Account ?
Could you find a place where to upload it ?

Thanks and Regards
JSPCAN

paola25

Nov 8, 2017
Thanks PipisHusband,

-How long should it take to update the MYCIC account with the same letter showing there too?
-Where to upload the receipt in MYCIC once I pay, as I cant see any place to upload the reciept ?

Regards
JSPCAN
Hi
I paid the same day they sent me the notification and uploaded the receipt in the same section where I uploaded and submitted my other documents.

Hope this helps

Paola :)

SDC

Nov 16, 2017
Hi SDC,

Thanks for the link.I reached till there on the webpage where it says:
"If you already have an account, enter your e-mail address and password:"

Does it have anything to do with id/pwd of MYCIC Account ?
Could you find a place where to upload it ?

Thanks and Regards
JSPCAN
HI JSPCAN,

Does it have anything to do with id/pwd of MYCIC Account ? ----- No, you have to create a new email id and pass for making the payment.
Could you find a place where to upload it ? --- I logged into my CIC account and checked under VIEW SUBMITTED APPLICATION, however, till now no option has come up for uploading the reciept.

Do keep posted regarding any updates.

JSPCAN

Oct 20, 2016
HI JSPCAN,

Does it have anything to do with id/pwd of MYCIC Account ? ----- No, you have to create a new email id and pass for making the payment.
Could you find a place where to upload it ? --- I logged into my CIC account and checked under VIEW SUBMITTED APPLICATION, however, till now no option has come up for uploading the reciept.

Do keep posted regarding any updates.

Hi SDC,

Sure I will keep you posted if I get to know .I too am trying to research (from other sources) about where to upload the reciept.

I am the only person in my application and paid 550 CAD as the application fee so 490 CAD the amount to be paid ...am I correct?

In your case are you the only person in your application ?

I am trying to confirm the amount payable as no where could I find any amount (mentioned in the mail ) that the CIC tells which one needs to pay.They have left it to applicants understanding ,which is strange.

Regards

Regards

SDC

Nov 16, 2017
Hi SDC,

Sure I will keep you posted if I get to know .I too am trying to research (from other sources) about where to upload the reciept.

I am the only person in my application and paid 550 CAD as the application fee so 490 CAD the amount to be paid ...am I correct?

In your case are you the only person in your application ?

I am trying to confirm the amount payable as no where could I find any amount (mentioned in the mail ) that the CIC tells which one needs to pay.They have left it to applicants understanding ,which is strange.

Regards

Regards

HI JSPCAN,

Yes for the RPRF you will have to pay 490 CAD. Yes i am the only one in my application.

Regards

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Glad to see this has been sorted out, cheers all.

dammieh

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
Hi PipisHusbad,

Not sorted yet.

I could not find any place where to upload the receipt once the fee has been paid.

Pls guide.

Regards
Check your 'view submitted application', there you will see all the documents you uploaded when you applied. There should be a new placeholder where you have to upload the receipt.

JSPCAN

Oct 20, 2016
Check your 'view submitted application', there you will see all the documents you uploaded when you applied. There should be a new placeholder where you have to upload the receipt.
Hi Dammieh.

Could not find any such plce holder/link to upload the reciept.....there is nothing.

Can mail to some help line?...if you know any.

Regards

dammieh

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
Hi Dammieh.

Could not find any such plce holder/link to upload the reciept.....there is nothing.

Can mail to some help line?...if you know any.

Regards
Raise a CSE and send the receipt to them

JSPCAN

Oct 20, 2016
Hi Dammieh,

Is it CSE meaning Case Specific Enquiry? If yes,then am I looking at the right link ::: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx ? One of the lines says::

-----------------
You may use this form if:
-You wish to report a technical issue with IRCC online services. Please select 'Technical Difficulty' as your application/enquiry type and ensure you provide:
-----------------

I have one related very important question:

I am yet to a make a payment but have already made an id/pwd on the link:

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en&_ga=1.204097494.752386409.1428696315

No where does it ask me about my name,file no ,contact details etc.So how will the CIC connect my reciet tp my file andnot someone else's?

Regards