+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF Passport Request Letter

SDC

Nov 16, 2017
Hi Dammieh,

Is it CSE meaning Case Specific Enquiry? If yes,then am I looking at the right link ::: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx ? One of the lines says::

-----------------
You may use this form if:
-You wish to report a technical issue with IRCC online services. Please select 'Technical Difficulty' as your application/enquiry type and ensure you provide:
-----------------

I have one related very important question:

I am yet to a make a payment but have already made an id/pwd on the link:

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en&_ga=1.204097494.752386409.1428696315

No where does it ask me about my name,file no ,contact details etc.So how will the CIC connect my reciet tp my file andnot someone else's?

Regards
HI JPSCAN,

I believe you have received the PPR request through mail from Delhi VO. In such case, you can send a copy of the receipt via IRCC webform and also send mail to corresponding VO along with copy receipt saying that you cannot find such link in your CIC account.
I had submitted my passport along with copy of mail send to Delhi office along with Payment of Receipt of RPRF.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
SDC

JSPCAN

Oct 20, 2016
HI JPSCAN,

I believe you have received the PPR request through mail from Delhi VO. In such case, you can send a copy of the receipt via IRCC webform and also send mail to corresponding VO along with copy receipt saying that you cannot find such link in your CIC account.
I had submitted my passport along with copy of mail send to Delhi office along with Payment of Receipt of RPRF.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
SDC
Hi SDC,

Thanks for your response.

1)Did this thing work for you or you still await your response i.e stamped passport ?

2) I just checked IRCC Webforms .......should I use select TECHNICAL DIFFICULTY or PERMANENT RESIDENCE (APPLIED ONLINE) option to report my issue and send the RPRF payment receipt?

Regards
JSPCAN

SDC

Nov 16, 2017
Hi SDC,

Thanks for your response.

1)Did this thing work for you or you still await your response i.e stamped passport ?

2) I just checked IRCC Webforms .......should I use select TECHNICAL DIFFICULTY or PERMANENT RESIDENCE (APPLIED ONLINE) option to report my issue and send the RPRF payment receipt?

Regards
JSPCAN
HI JPSCAN,

1) I have submitted my PP with VFS, will keep you posted.
2) You should try PERMANENT RESIDENCE (APPLIED ONLINE) option to report my issue and send the RPRF payment receipt.

Rgrds,
SDC

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hi Dammieh,

Is it CSE meaning Case Specific Enquiry? If yes,then am I looking at the right link ::: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx ? One of the lines says::

-----------------
You may use this form if:
-You wish to report a technical issue with IRCC online services. Please select 'Technical Difficulty' as your application/enquiry type and ensure you provide:
-----------------

I have one related very important question:

I am yet to a make a payment but have already made an id/pwd on the link:

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en&_ga=1.204097494.752386409.1428696315

No where does it ask me about my name,file no ,contact details etc.So how will the CIC connect my reciet tp my file andnot someone else's?

Regards
You use your own place holder to attach your receipt which links it to your file. If sending by CSE, ensure you quote your UCI and that is how it is linked to you.

JSPCAN

Oct 20, 2016
You use your own place holder to attach your receipt which links it to your file. If sending by CSE, ensure you quote your UCI and that is how it is linked to you.
HI JPSCAN,

1) I have submitted my PP with VFS, will keep you posted.
2) You should try PERMANENT RESIDENCE (APPLIED ONLINE) option to report my issue and send the RPRF payment receipt.

Rgrds,
SDC

Hi SDC,

Just to bring to your notice that there is a "Report Technical Issues" in MyCIC Account. Did you report it there?

I did so,I can see my complaint there in MyCIC but no response on it.

Regards
JSPCAN

SDC

Nov 16, 2017
Hi SDC,

Just to bring to your notice that there is a "Report Technical Issues" in MyCIC Account. Did you report it there?

I did so,I can see my complaint there in MyCIC but no response on it.

Regards
JSPCAN

HI JPSCAN,

1)You can use WEBFORM and raise your request under PR ONLINE
2) Send a mail to your concerned VO (from where you received your email for RPRF and PPR) and inform them that you are not able to upload the document in your CIC account and attach a copy of the RPRF receipt.

I had received a mail from the DELHI office acknowledging the RPRF receipt copy and instructing me to submit the passport to VFS for further processing.

While submitting your passport at VFS. Attach a copy of mail send to VO and Receipt

Hope this sorts your query.

regards,
SDC

JSPCAN

Oct 20, 2016
HI JPSCAN,

2) Send a mail to your concerned VO (from where you received your email for RPRF and PPR) and inform them that you are not able to upload the document in your CIC account and attach a copy of the RPRF receipt.

I had received a mail from the DELHI office acknowledging the RPRF receipt copy and instructing me to submit the passport to VFS for further processing.

While submitting your passport at VFS. Attach a copy of mail send to VO and Receipt

regards,
SDC

Hi SDC,

Thanks for your response.And good to know that you got a breather ,as acknowledgement)

My Visa office is Delhi (I guess so as thats where I got the mail from)
Can you guide me which web form link should I to use to communicate about my error and send the RPRF receipt.

Is it ?
1. IRCC Webform - New Delhi

Link
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=New Delhi&_ga=2.49245280.730839358.1511104322-947862810.1506532568

Its shows the following field :::Type of application/enquiry
Permanent Residence in Canada
Student
Visitor
Worker

OR

2) IRCC Webform

Link
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Permanent Residence applied online
Technical Difficulty
Plus a list of 16 items to chose from

Also can you confirm that I have the correct link for doung payment:

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en&_ga=2.75580883.730839358.1511104322-947862810.1506532568

It asks the payor to make an id/pwd ..am I right?

You seem to be showing me light in a dark room...thanks again!

Regards
JSPCAN

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hi SDC,

Thanks for your response.And good to know that you got a breather ,as acknowledgement)

My Visa office is Delhi (I guess so as thats where I got the mail from)
Can you guide me which web form link should I to use to communicate about my error and send the RPRF receipt.

Is it ?
1. IRCC Webform - New Delhi

Link
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=New Delhi&_ga=2.49245280.730839358.1511104322-947862810.1506532568

Permanent Residence in Canada
Student
Visitor
Worker

OR

2) IRCC Webform

Link
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Permanent Residence applied online
Technical Difficulty
Plus a list of 16 items to chose from

Also can you confirm that I have the correct link for doung payment:

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en&_ga=2.75580883.730839358.1511104322-947862810.1506532568

It asks the payor to make an id/pwd ..am I right?

You seem to be showing me light in a dark room...thanks again!

Regards
JSPCAN
You can use either link for webform, wether it goes to General webform or to NDVO webform, it will get to your file.

The link for online payment is correct.

JSPCAN

Oct 20, 2016
HI JPSCAN,

regards,
SDC
Hi SDC,

As you suggested, I hve also sent a mail to DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca but all I have got is an automail which is bascially says nothing and is very general.

May I know that after you sent them a mail with your RPRF receipt how many days did they take to give you a response and asked for your passport?

Thanks
JSPCAN

SDC

Nov 16, 2017
Hi SDC,

As you suggested, I hve also sent a mail to DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca but all I have got is an automail which is bascially says nothing and is very general.

May I know that after you sent them a mail with your RPRF receipt how many days did they take to give you a response and asked for your passport?

Thanks
JSPCAN
Hi JPSCAN,
They took almost 2-3 Days to respond. But meantime i had already submitted my PP with VFS.

Regards,
SDC

JSPCAN

Oct 20, 2016
Hi JPSCAN,
They took almost 2-3 Days to respond. But meantime i had already submitted my PP with VFS.

Regards,
SDC
Thanks SDC. That sounds heartening.

I submitted a mail to DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca with the RPRF receipt and screen shots of "viewed submitted docs" on 24th Friday.
Await their response.

Will keep you posted on my side. Would appreciate to know your side's development , as you are leading!

Thanks

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
Hi..
anyone need temp accomodation for 2 monthss feb-march2018, 2-b/r close to airport and all necesisties . best location.
saleem

Bettaa

Nov 22, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
20/11/2017
Doc's Request.
nil
Nomination.....
nil
AOR Received.
20/11/2017
IELTS Request
na
File Transfer...
20/11/2017
Med's Request
not needed
Med's Done....
22/10/2017
Interview........
not needed
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
If you paid 1040 CAD (Your application Processing fee $550 and right of permanent residence fee $490) for a single applicant at the time of submitting the application, the PR fees has already been included and you do not have to pay anything else.

JSPCAN

Oct 20, 2016
Thanks SDC. That sounds heartening.

I submitted a mail to DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca with the RPRF receipt and screen shots of "viewed submitted docs" on 24th Friday.
Await their response.

Will keep you posted on my side. Would appreciate to know your side's development , as you are leading!

Thanks

Hi SDC,

2 working days have passed but I have still not got any confirmation of receipt from DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca regarding the RPRF receipt whch mail then on Friday,24 Nov 2107

Should I wait and then submit my passport to VFS or should I go ahead without it?

Regards
JSPCAN

SDC

Nov 16, 2017
Hi SDC,

2 working days have passed but I have still not got any confirmation of receipt from DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca regarding the RPRF receipt whch mail then on Friday,24 Nov 2107

Should I wait and then submit my passport to VFS or should I go ahead without it?

Regards
JSPCAN
Hi JPSCAN,

You can send the submit the document with VFS. Please do attach the copy of the RPRF payment you have done along with a copy of the mail which you had sent to VO. That should be sufficient.

Regards,
SDC