+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF paid at later stage. How much time further ?

Kan999

Oct 1, 2016
My RPRF letter is as under :
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is
currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee
(RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be
paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common
law partner, if applicable.
To pay your RPRF, please follow the below instructions:
 Go to our Online Payment webpage
 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with Visa,
American Express or Mastercard.
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must upload a copy of your receipt to your MyCIC account.

What all is left to be done ??
has anyone received the same format letter ??

Reactions: gary007

tinuvell

Jan 21, 2018
I have the RPRF request on 15 Jan 2018 Paid on 16 Jan 2018 , My AOR is on 29th December 2017 . It was really confusing on the forums .. some says it is the latter stage this is asked to be paid .. but not clear .. based on my reading it looks like a good sign being asked to pay RPRF if not paid upfront ....when is your AOR , what is your BG status ?

Jan 3, 2015
My RPRF letter is as under :
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is
currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee
(RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be
paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common
law partner, if applicable.
To pay your RPRF, please follow the below instructions:
 Go to our Online Payment webpage
 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with Visa,
American Express or Mastercard.
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must upload a copy of your receipt to your MyCIC account.

What all is left to be done ??
has anyone received the same format letter ??
I got rprf in same format yesterday, please may I know how your application progressed after you paid

muralidn

Mar 21, 2018
May I know if you already got the PPR email? I am in a similar situation. Received the RPRF req letter on 3/14.