+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

rprf n medical, help please PMM

arshu

Sep 24, 2006
hi guys , i recently got request from CHC(new delhi) for medical and rprf payment regarding my family's immigration under family class . There was one coloumn for submition of passport too . After one week from medical , we guys submitted our paasport The rprf has been submitted . Its been more than 3 weeks. Any idea about the time frame in which passport/visa gets back ?

thank you !

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

arshu said:
hi guys , i recently got request from CHC(new delhi) for medical and rprf payment regarding my family's immigration under family class . There was one coloumn for submition of passport too . After one week from medical , we guys submitted our paasport The rprf has been submitted . Its been more than 3 weeks. Any idea about the time frame in which passport/visa gets back ?

thank you !
With New Delhi you never know, they seem to hang onto the passports for a couple of months. Note that it takes about 4/5 after the medical before it makes it into the system.

PMM

Shaziaarif

Jun 28, 2014
After medical done

Hi there my parents done their medical on 20 april2014 how long they will wait to get passpot request