+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF , Inland Application

Karine11

Feb 14, 2019
Hi, I received an email from CIC said that my eligibility has meet the requirement two days ago. But in the email attachment, it mentioned the RPRF, but I paid it at the beginning of my application and sent them the receipt with all the rest documents. and in mycic account, the application status is shown as below:

Review of eligibility Help - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results Help - Review of medical results
  • March 15, 2019 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents Help - Review of additional documents
  • We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details.

Interview Help - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics Help - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Help - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Help - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I am confused that should I send them my receipt from webform again? or I am fine until they send me another message requesting additional documents?

Thanks!

Reactions: Rhythm3

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi, I received an email from CIC said that my eligibility has meet the requirement two days ago. But in the email attachment, it mentioned the RPRF, but I paid it at the beginning of my application and sent them the receipt with all the rest documents. and in mycic account, the application status is shown as below:

Review of eligibility Help - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results Help - Review of medical results
  • March 15, 2019 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents Help - Review of additional documents
  • We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details.

Interview Help - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics Help - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Help - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Help - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I am confused that should I send them my receipt from webform again? or I am fine until they send me another message requesting additional documents?

Thanks!
It would have said something like "if applicable". If you have already paid it, you're fine.