+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF immediate help

Ramzi Rais

Mar 27, 2015
Hello all
This is my first post and I need someone to answer my question.
I am a Canadian citizen and and I applied to sponsor my wife in Jordan. After a long wait she finally received a message yesterday from the embassy of Canada in Jordan requesting that her sponsor (me) should pay the RPRF in Canada. Now the problem is the following.

1.I am not currently in canada am working abroad on contract with the UK. Therefore I can't pay it there since am outside the country

2.I don't own credit cards.. I cancelled them a while ago therfore I can't make the payment online via credit card

3. I can't pay it using the interac online option available on cic.gc.ca because my TD Bank card is interac debit and visa. And the site doesn't accept those cards.

My question is can one of my friends in canada pay the RPRF? And send the receipt for me before I mail it to Ontario? Or actually have him mail it on my behalf using my information and address?

Am really desperate and panicking because I have 30 days and I don't want to have to fly all the way back to Canada just to deal with this matter.. Please help and advice

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Garry2008 said:
you can pay using friends Credit card or your Friend can pay it for you.and he can send it to CIC.Another option is to get prepaid Visa card as Use it and Destroy.
Great suggestions.

+1