+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF-For PMM

PommeDeRoute

Star Member
Feb 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi PMM

My application for PR was submitted to Buffalo. Buffalo subsequently transferred the file to the consulate in NYC. NYC is now asking for my CSQ and the RPRF. I am still waiting for the results of my application to Quebec, but could you tell me how I should submit the fee to the consulate? The consulate's website states that all fees for family class applications should be submitted to Mississauga. Does this mean that I can pay online and choose Mississauga as the recipient of the funds?

Thanks!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

PommeDeRoute said:
Hi PMM

My application for PR was submitted to Buffalo. Buffalo subsequently transferred the file to the consulate in NYC. NYC is now asking for my CSQ and the RPRF. I am still waiting for the results of my application to Quebec, but could you tell me how I should submit the fee to the consulate? The consulate's website states that all fees for family class applications should be submitted to Mississauga. Does this mean that I can pay online and choose Mississauga as the recipient of the funds?

Thanks!
If it is a family class application then you can pay on line, select Mississauga, and send a copy of the receipt to New York

PMM

Gdaymate

Star Member
Sep 26, 2007
Hi Pomme

Can I ask your timeline please? My file also went to Buffalo and has just been transferred to NYC. I'm also heading for Quebec and am waiting for the CSQ and still have to pay the RPRF!

Thanks
Gdaymate

PommeDeRoute

Star Member
Feb 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi G'day,

Sorry for the delay.

Submitted application-Middle of January 2008
Approval from Mississauga-Middle of February
AOR from Buffalo-February 22, 2008