+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF asked for the second time

Kane89

Dec 13, 2015
Hi guys!
Today I got a message in MyCIC asking to pay the RPRF. However, I paid it on request more than a month ago and uploaded the payment receipt in the space provided in the file upload section.
I am the only applicant.
Does anyone have a similar issue?
Any advice?

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
send them a CSE with receipt of previously paid fee. It should be resolved easily..

Kane89

Dec 13, 2015
Cjs thanks for the reply!

However, I still have some doubts. The letter says:
-----
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee This must be received at this office by: 2016/05/21

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Embassy at the address indicated below.
-----
So I think mb they also wanted me to send the payment receipt by regular mail? Or mb the receipt I uploaded was the wrong one (it only contained a reference number and a card holder name with no link to my UCI etc.)?
Any additional thoughts? Or it's just over thinking?

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
Did they provide a new slot in my cic? If yes i would attach the RPRF receipt you paid first time and a LOE explaining the situation. Should work IMO.

Kane89

Dec 13, 2015
Yes, there is a new slot for the RPRF receipt in MyCIC now, just below the previous one...

nmeka

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-nov-2015
Passport Req..
03-may-2016
LANDED..........
24-May-2016
Make sure your first payment was processed successfully, Check your bank account or credit card statement just to make sure. If everything looks good ,upload the old receipt and a LOE.