+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF and PCC request.HEL HELP HELP!!!!!

corsa17d

Sep 3, 2014
Good day

I just got my RPRF and PCC request today.I did submit all my PCC of 4 countries i lived in on time to CIC with my PR application to CIC and was received 8 August 2014 as shown on ECAS.

Today i got a request to re submit my all my PCC reports and a additional PCC report of a country i lived in for 3 months and NOT 6 consecutive months.

What can i do about this?Can i explain my case to CIC that after i submitted my PCC that i have not been back to those countries and the additional PCC they requested was a country i DID NOT lived in for 6 consecutive month?

Any one with the similar situation that recently got this request from CIC.PLEASE HELP.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You need to obtain the additional PCCs CIC has requested. CIC will sometimes request PCCs for countries where you have stayed for close to six months - or countries where you have stayed six months or more - just not consecutively. Just get the PCCs if you want to avoid delaying your application.

vherpunzalan

Jul 20, 2014
And with regard to your question, I think you should get all those Police criminal check in all the countries that CIC requested. I have a friend you paid her RPRF then CIC asked for for all the countries she lived and her application got delayed. So get it now and avoid the long delays. :)

criselda_0808

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
spouse's bahrain PCC 06-05-2015
Nomination.....
26-08-2014
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015
Med's Done....
18-05-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
corsa17d said:
Good day

I just got my RPRF and PCC request today.I did submit all my PCC of 4 countries i lived in on time to CIC with my PR application to CIC and was received 8 August 2014 as shown on ECAS.

Today i got a request to re submit my all my PCC reports and a additional PCC report of a country i lived in for 3 months and NOT 6 consecutive months.

What can i do about this?Can i explain my case to CIC that after i submitted my PCC that i have not been back to those countries and the additional PCC they requested was a country i DID NOT lived in for 6 consecutive month?

hi I also received my MR, RPRF and PCC request on may 7..may i know what countries you need to get pcc..in my case its my husband who require for bahrain pcc..im worried to have delay cause it would take minimum of 3 mos to get that pcc

corsa17d

Sep 3, 2014
My medical was recieved my 28 Sept 2014 and RPRF fee was requested May 7 2015.

I am a citizen of South Africa,Lived in Malawi,South Africa,Tanzania and England.Those PCC reports i did submit with my initial application.Now 2 days ago when i got RPRF request,CIC requested also a PCC from Uganda,I only spend 4 months in Uganda.

Here is the sentence CIC send me.Not sure if i read this correct or not.Do i need to re submit all PCC again and Uganda PCC.or just Uganda?

> Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate . Please submit a police certificate from Uganda. Please check the CIC website (How to obtain a police certificate). You will find the link below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/africa/uganda.asp

owen88

May 8, 2015
Hi there, I'm in a similar situation. I was asked on April 21st to pay RPRF and to provide a Guatemalan police check. I only spent 2 months there in 2012 and, as far as I've seen (even in the request email itself), the rule is that a PCC is required for countries where you've spent 6 months or more.

The only way of obtaining a PCC for Guatemala is in person, in Guatemala City. It would be impossible for me, both practically and financially, to travel there right now and, even if I could, I would need to go to 2 different offices in Guatemala City- one of the most dangerous cities in the world!- and would be very unlikely to be able to communicate sufficiently in Spanish to obtain the certificates.

I asked CIC over the phone whether the request was made in error and the call centre operator said it didn't look like a mistake as it is noted on our application that it has been requested but that there's a possibility that they could have thought we were there for more than 6 months (though I think this is unlikely). I have tried emailing to ask for a more definite answer but, unsurprisingly considering this is CIC we're talking about, have had no response.

I saw that it says on the CIC website that says, "If you are not able to get a police certificate from a country because you are a refugee from that country or for any other reason, please explain the reasons in writing." I am going to try this and hope that my reasons are good enough!

Has anyone ever successfully been exempt from producing a certificate based on it being impossible to obtain it???

Has anyone been given an extension on the amount of time given to produce a police certificate???

Does anyone know of any way of getting a Guatemalan police certificate without travelling to Guatemala???

Would really appreciate any advice anyone can offer!