Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 9th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR issued Oct. 29, 2012 DM November 6th, 2012
LANDED..........
November 23rd, 2012
I just got an email asking for the RPRF, I was under the assumption that the fee would be requested once a decision was made on my case, is this a true assumption? ECAS has showed no movement on my case since we got sponsorship approval July 23rd 2012. They asked for no further documents. my FBI background check was still good but my state background checks were outdated I figured they would atleast ask for new ones. Didn't learn they were only good for 3 months till after I found this place but my application had already been mailed. I'm totally excited but I don't want to be to excited it's only been 5 months just didn't expect it to be so fast... The letter says...

If you choose not to comply with the requirement, a refusal decision will be made on your application at the end of 60 days from the date of this letter and your file will be closed. In the event that your application was closed, you would be able to reapply. However, you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee.
The receipt with the application #, should I e-mailed, fax and snail mail a copy as well?

tsjunx

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 19, 12
Doc's Request.
Aug 15, 12
AOR Received.
July 18, 12, Mexico: Aug 15, 12
File Transfer...
July 25, 12
Med's Done....
Feb 18, 12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Oct 1-12
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10-12
LANDED..........
16-Nov-12
Creampop said:
I just got an email asking for the RPRF, I was under the assumption that the fee would be requested once a decision was made on my case, is this a true assumption? ECAS has showed no movement on my case since we got sponsorship approval July 23rd 2012. They asked for no further documents. my FBI background check was still good but my state background checks were outdated I figured they would atleast ask for new ones. Didn't learn they were only good for 3 months till after I found this place but my application had already been mailed. I'm totally excited but I don't want to be to excited it's only been 5 months just didn't expect it to be so fast... The letter says...

The receipt was with the application but I e-mailed and faxed a copy just to make sure. Should I snail mail a copy as well?
I received the request to pay it along with the request for police certificates, so maybe this means they're not requesting anything else? With CIC you just don't know, but it very could be that this is it for you, so yay!

JimM

Sep 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2012
Creampop said:

The receipt with the application #, should I e-mailed, fax and snail mail a copy as well?
You don't need the state background checks now unless they decide to ask you for them, all you need to submit is the FBI check. So if it was clean they wouldn't need to ask for new ones.

I'm of the same understanding as you on the RPRF, so I'd take it as good news :) We paid ours with the others fees as we were told waiting to pay it could slow things down by up to 6 weeks, so you still may have a bit of a wait