+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Royal Roads University - MGM - Master of Global Management

grantnelson

Jul 29, 2014
Time to give back now.

I graduated from this program in May 2014. I was successful with the internship and a successive job.

After my dual degree bachelors from University of Waterloo in Bachelor of Computer Science (BCS) and a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with a coop i reached here.

i should indeed say this university is not in the top 5 and many people consider this as a new university but as a Canadian i must say this is indeed the best university among the various experiences i know in other universities too from my buddies.

if anyone considers an admit to this program or university, mainly international students then do not think twice or thrice.

this is the place you want to be.

the most friendly staff and faculty with everyone given equal and good care.
fastest masters degree with a coop in canada
internship help from university and even volunteer services and on campus jobs
3 years PGWP for most of you international students reading this
University with the least visa rejection in Canada

i chose(i mean i had confirmed admit) between 6 universities when i came here for MGM.

list includes:

University of Calgary for MBA
University of Alberta for MBA
University of Victoria for MGB
Mcmaster University for MBA
University of Waterloo for Msc
Ryerson University for MBA

you would say i am/would be crazy but if you have gone through the experience i had then you would understand why this university is better than all the others.

another fact of this university is the average age of the class. it is 33 years of age.

the class cohort is so experienced so this is better than the MBA from University of Toronto too in my experience.

hopefully this is helpful to all :)

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i second that review.

its a small university in the eyes of many but graduates and alumni is well placed as a matter of fact :)

rahul_007

Feb 25, 2014
thanks for the wonderful post. :D

this will definitely help the number of students planning to apply or study at royal roads university.

great initiative once again :D :D :D

i graduated from this university too so i indeed agree totally with you :)

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maybe the only university in canada with an alumni website or the elite few.

for the ones who would find this useful.

please check out.

http://inspiring-connections.ca/

cheers

tonitoriva

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
My future university :) !!!!! I have heard some positive reviews that makes me feel confident with the MGM Program !!!!!

ub

Star Member
May 28, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2016
Doc's Request.
06-05-2016
Med's Request
Was Upfront But Still Requested 05-07-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 04-08-2016
Passport Req..
06-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016
Can I get a bit more info as to the requirements and hurdles one faces. I am applying as an international student and am worried about the whole process. Stressed is the correct word plus the GMAT is scaring shit. How good is royal roads and what is its placement rate for international students.

rahul_007

Feb 25, 2014
Ielts 7.0 and a 3 year undergrad.

2 years work experience they expect instead of GMAT.

if you got that then you should be good.

http://www.royalroads.ca/prospective-students/master-global-management/program-admission

18 month program with 6 month coop. good success rate so far.

mamaboys

Nov 14, 2014
Extremely happy....got admitted to RRU awaiting Study permit....i also got an offer from Thompson rivers but chose RRU based on the review and content of the course.....

Aami333

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
mamaboys said:
Extremely happy....got admitted to RRU awaiting Study permit....i also got an offer from Thompson rivers but chose RRU based on the review and content of the course.....
im also interested in this university. can u pls tell me whats the required Percentage in last qualification to apply to this Program in this uni?

cute_guy

Feb 7, 2013
grantnelson said:
Time to give back now.

I graduated from this program in May 2014. I was successful with the internship and a successive job.

After my dual degree bachelors from University of Waterloo in Bachelor of Computer Science (BCS) and a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with a coop i reached here.

i should indeed say this university is not in the top 5 and many people consider this as a new university but as a Canadian i must say this is indeed the best university among the various experiences i know in other universities too from my buddies.

if anyone considers an admit to this program or university, mainly international students then do not think twice or thrice.

i chose(i mean i had confirmed admit) between 6 universities when i came here for MGM.

list includes:

you would say i am/would be crazy but if you have gone through the experience i had then you would understand why this university is better than all the others.

another fact of this university is the average age of the class. it is 33 years of age.

the class cohort is so experienced so this is better than the MBA from University of Toronto too in my experience.

What kind of a job are you doing now...I mean at what level and which field ?

economicalindian

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
grantnelson said:
Time to give back now.

list includes:

How much is the fee and accommodation charges.... can you please share your email id..

kevinspacey33

Jan 13, 2015
I don't agree with grantnelson. My humble request to you is to please don't mislead students.

My advice to all international students , Research well (about the job placements )before taking the decision.

I know quite well that it is not good (Especially because job market is not good).

cute_guy

Feb 7, 2013
kevinspacey33 said:
I don't agree with grantnelson. My humble request to you is to please don't mislead students.

My advice to all international students , Research well (about the job placements )before taking the decision.

I know quite well that it is not good (Especially because job market is not good).
On what basis are you saying that ?? Pls clarify your stand !

kevinspacey33

Jan 13, 2015
Dear cute guy ,

My room mate is an MGM graduate . I have lot of common friends in MGM.

As far as I know many of the September 2013 grads (Especially international students) haven't got a full time job which is a

requirement for the PR under PGWP . Canadian Job market is not good for international students.

I am not here to prove or clarify my stand.Only requesting you to research well before investing 30k + 10k.