+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Royal Roads University January 2020 intakes

May 27, 2019
Hello guys, I am Priyanka Sonawane from Mumbai, India. I will be attending Master of Global Management (MGM) program at RRU starting this January 2020. If anyone from India or Mumbai specifically are joining this university, please let me know.

Raj999

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Hi, did you apply and got offer letter?
I'm having doubt regarding tution fee. The website shows 32k for full program. Does it include living expenses too or just the tution fee?

May 27, 2019
Hi, did you apply and got offer letter?
I'm having doubt regarding tution fee. The website shows 32k for full program. Does it include living expenses too or just the tution fee?
As i know and as per knowledge its only program fees.. it's not include living expenses..

Jun 6, 2019
Hello guys, I am Priyanka Sonawane from Mumbai, India. I will be attending Master of Global Management (MGM) program at RRU starting this January 2020. If anyone from India or Mumbai specifically are joining this university, please let me know.
Hi, did you get your study Visa approval?

Syed basheer

Jun 5, 2019
Thank you for the reply. I submitted all my documents on April 26 for September intake. Status: under credential review.
All documents received
Can you send me your loi please ?
I have sent them 3 times but they rejected my loi
Please let me know

MiteshS94

Dec 29, 2018
Hello Priyanka, even I am trying for RRU. Also, I am from Mumbai. Are you planning to settle in Canada after the completion of the course or come back here? As other members say, they don't recommend RRU MGM. You can read for yourself

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/victoria.634443/

Reactions: Binoysh

MiteshS94

Dec 29, 2018
Hello, anyone received offer letter for Jan 2020 intake yet? I applied in May and still haven't received anything except a call from the study group in July. They said it will take 10 weeks more to process and will send offer letter after that. I am scared it will be the very last moment to apply for visa.

kanak90

Sep 4, 2018
hi raj, what is your application status now?
Hi Priyanka,
I am planning to apply for Jan 2020 intake. What's the update with your application?
Did you apply through some agent? I am applying through an agent.
I have few questions regarding the program.
Please check your DM.

Wishal

Nov 4, 2019
Hi Guys,
I have applied for RRU MGM - Jan 2020 program through an agent, my application was submitted just before the deadline, that is 13th Oct. The current application status is “In Review”, I’m afraid whether my candidature will be considered for Jan 2020 or it will be deferred to May 2020.

In how many days did you receive LOA from RRU?

- Vishal
Mumbai, India

MiteshS94

Dec 29, 2018
Hi Guys,
I have applied for RRU MGM - Jan 2020 program through an agent, my application was submitted just before the deadline, that is 13th Oct. The current application status is “In Review”, I’m afraid whether my candidature will be considered for Jan 2020 or it will be deferred to May 2020.

- Vishal
Mumbai, India
It takes minimum 4 weeks for them to evaluate your profile. It sometimes takes 8 weeks or more too depending on the number of students applying. I think they are full for Jan 2020 and they stopped sending conditional offer letters. You might be deferred to May intake.

arvindman

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Hi Guys,

- Vishal
Mumbai, India
Hi Vishal
I too applied for jan intake on 3rd oct, they gave admission for may intake by stating time for visa is less as one condition in their letter is 8 weeks awct course. What's your application status?