+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Royal Roads University Application inquiry!

Selim Reza

Mar 23, 2019
Hello everyone,
  • I've applied for MA in Intercultural and International Communication at Royal Roads University for September session.It's been almost 10 days since i finished sending all my documents.However,my application status hasn't updated yet
➡Is it normal?
  • I got overall 6.5 in Ielts. Listening and Speaking 6.5. Reading and Writing 6.0
But the ielts requirements for Intercultural and International Communication is overall 6. 5 no band less than 6.0 where they mentioned specific Requirements for Writing and Speaking 6.5 and Reading and listening 6.0

➡Is there going be any problem to get offer letter for not being able to manage 0.5 in Writing??

Please let me know. Your help will be really appreciated.

Reactions: abhijeetsingh2218

abhijeetsingh2218

Feb 11, 2015
Hello everyone,
  • I've applied for MA in Intercultural and International Communication at Royal Roads University for September session.It's been almost 10 days since i finished sending all my documents.However,my application status hasn't updated yet
➡Is it normal?
  • I got overall 6.5 in Ielts. Listening and Speaking 6.5. Reading and Writing 6.0
But the ielts requirements for Intercultural and International Communication is overall 6. 5 no band less than 6.0 where they mentioned specific Requirements for Writing and Speaking 6.5 and Reading and listening 6.0

➡Is there going be any problem to get offer letter for not being able to manage 0.5 in Writing??

Please let me know. Your help will be really appreciated.
Hello Selim,
Let me know if you have received your offer letter. I am in a same situation like yours. But instead of MA in Intercultural and International Communication, I will be applying for Masters in Global management. PLease let me know if you have received your offer letter form RRU.

Thanks,
Abhijeet

amanagg23

Nov 21, 2020
Hello Selim,
Let me know if you have received your offer letter. I am in a same situation like yours. But instead of MA in Intercultural and International Communication, I will be applying for Masters in Global management. PLease let me know if you have received your offer letter form RRU.

Thanks,
Abhijeet
hey abhijeet, I am in the same situation. Did you get any updates? and what you did for that? dropped a mail to the university or what?