Rome Visa Office

ArsiSt

Star Member
Dec 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
18-03-2020
Please, all those whose file is in Rome let’s gather here and exchange updates. EE Applicants please.

lojtari

Sep 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey there, my file was transferred to Rome VO, after 13 months (AOR Dec 2019).

lojtari

Sep 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Are you FSW or PNP? Have you tried to reach them out?
Im SK-PnP, yes i ve sent them a direct mail (last week) but i got just a Covid19 response. Then i rised a webform and now i will wait for 1month. What about you?

ArsiSt

Star Member
Dec 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
18-03-2020
You will wait 1 month to receive your webform response you mean? I have been emailing them almost monthly and they always replied with a covid 19 response :/ Im FSW, but I’ve read here in the forum that one Albanian got ppr last month and they were Alberta PNP.

lojtari

Sep 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I think that if you mail them directly you get a general response, thats why i sent a webform to LVO Rome. You can try it to.
I haven't seen anyone from Albania to get a PPR lately. Anyway, how did you learn that your application is in Rome LVO right now? where do you plan to land if they send the Copr?

ArsiSt

Star Member
Dec 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
18-03-2020
I’ve tried webform too, but please do let me know if you’ll receive any different answer. I noticed GUs and sent a webform to IRCC they informed me that the file is in Rome. Plus, I ordered GCMS notes, this info was there too. I’m planning to land in Ontario.

twoFour

May 1, 2020
Have you reached out Rome VO?
Yes , and I got the same generic Covid response everybody gets.

The thing is, ROME VO has been sluggish and non-transparent even before Covid was a thing.
2016 thread.

At least the very least they could answer our emails honestly about what's going on.
Other VOs around the world seem to be active here and there even during the pandemic.

ArsiSt

Star Member
Dec 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
18-03-2020
Yes , and I got the same generic Covid response everybody gets.

The thing is, ROME VO has been sluggish and non-transparent even before Covid was a thing.
2016 thread.

At least the very least they could answer our emails honestly about what's going on.
Other VOs around the world seem to be active here and there even during the pandemic.
This is what I noticed too, other VOs are sending pprs and I don’t understand why they dont.
In 2019 they were fine, my friend got ppr within 6 months.
Whatever, I guess we can’t do anything but wait...