Waived
Passport Req..
November 28, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 19, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2014 :)
Best Christmas present!!

My wife and I just got the Passport back with Visa on it :)

Wishing you guys a Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year !!

Timeline:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 4, 2013.

2. We started processing your application on July 8, 2013.

3. Medical results have been received.

4. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision (December 19, 2013)

Good luck everyone :)

AniaH

Jul 3, 2013
Hi Everyone,

I also wanted to share mine and my husband's timeline to give anyone waiting some hope. I know how much it boosted our confidence to see the previous post around Christmas and I wanted to share that my husband got his VISA on Dec. 27th and arrived in Canada as a permanent resident on Dec. 29th! We were so worried when our status changed to decision made on the 20th and we didn't hear anything for so long but it appears that the Albanian Courrier took a while to deliver his pre-paid envelope over the holidays. It was the most amazing relief to finally get it. And we were so lucky, we submitted our application on July 15th so I have to say that the VISA office processed our application fairly quickly. I hope this gives hope and encouragement to anyone waiting. We know how difficult and agonizing it can be. Good luck to you all.

can/alb

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome/Ottawa/Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Request
April 27, 2016
Med's Done....
27-08-2013/May 2016
Interview........
22-11-2013/denied/won appeal March 2016
Passport Req..
August 9, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
August 29, 2016
LANDED..........
Flight booked for September 10, 2016
Congrats to both! Good to hear Rome is working!!

Did you guys receive an email as to the decision or was it just ecas then visa?

I'm still waiting to hear something. I emailed Rome to ask about the status of our file and they responded in 2 weeks saying the file is under review with the visa officer. That was last Thursday. I'm going crazy here!!

We are July applicants as well but we went through the interview process in November and haven't heard.

AniaH said:
Hi Everyone,

I also wanted to share mine and my husband's timeline to give anyone waiting some hope. I know how much it boosted our confidence to see the previous post around Christmas and I wanted to share that my husband got his VISA on Dec. 27th and arrived in Canada as a permanent resident on Dec. 29th! We were so worried when our status changed to decision made on the 20th and we didn't hear anything for so long but it appears that the Albanian Courrier took a while to deliver his pre-paid envelope over the holidays. It was the most amazing relief to finally get it. And we were so lucky, we submitted our application on July 15th so I have to say that the VISA office processed our application fairly quickly. I hope this gives hope and encouragement to anyone waiting. We know how difficult and agonizing it can be. Good luck to you all.

Canadian_belle1

Nov 30, 2013
North Bay, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 4, 2014
Doc's Request.
March 4, 2014 - Rescinded on March 7, 2014
AOR Received.
March 10, 2014
File Transfer...
March 10, 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 27, 2013
Interview........
Aug 11, 2014
Passport Req..
Aug 11, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 11, 2014
LANDED..........
Aug 18, 2014
AniaH said:
Hi Everyone,

Anna that is amazing!!! You are definitely giving me hope. I finally sent my carefully compiled package on Feb 4th and the thought that he could be here with me within 6 months is AMAZING!!!

How is he enjoying Canada?

Isabelle