+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Romanian Timeline - In Process

Odessa92

Apr 19, 2016
elllham said:
What did they ask in the email?If they want you to mail it then you can't email it. They usually ask people to mail everything. You should definitely link your application to your account .It's very helpful. They always update it and you will know where you are. Good luck
Thank you elllham . yes it says the following and obvious to be mailed:
Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Embassy, at the address indicated below.
In order to make the best use of limited resources, this office will not confirm receipt of the items requested above. It is your responsibility to use a secure and reliable method for the delivery or transmission of all required items. You will be contacted when the processing of your application reaches the next stage .

The only concern how can I know if it is received or not .

Semos I relied to you but it appeared within your text limit . sorry new to that hope you can see my reply

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Odessa92 said:
Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Embassy, at the address indicated below.
In order to make the best use of limited resources, this office will not confirm receipt of the items requested above. It is your responsibility to use a secure and reliable method for the delivery or transmission of all required items. You will be contacted when the processing of your application reaches the next stage .

Semos I relied to you but it appeared within your text limit . sorry new to that hope you can see my reply
You can't email then. Just track the package.It tells you if it was delivered and even the name of the person who signed for it. Good luck

semos

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Odessa92 said:

Thanks Odessa for reply . Since they asked to Mail it . You have to do so .But be sure to use the most recent updated form and send it through courier with tracking (with name signature ) . Which country you are from ? I hope that they will process your application very soon and you will get your beloved one very soon .

Thanks

Ivanikol

Oct 21, 2016
Hi , I am Canadian and my spouse is from Bulgaria
I sent sponsorship application on August 9th 2016 and was approved for less than 10 days Yeah !
Now they told me the file is sent to Visa Office in Rumania .
When I check Online with my application number it says :
Permanent resident Status In process. Started Processing as of 19 Sept . |Medical received
But my spouse never received AOR2 Letter or any acknowledgement that is received . Does someone know how long it takes for this ? aren't they supposed to email him ?
and isn't he supposed to have a different Applicant number in order to be able to check his status ?
Our file is pretty straight forward ... Married for Love , no previous marriages , no criminal files , big wedding celebration .. you think it will take long as it says 15 months ;-( ?
.... I am tired of travelling back to Bulgaria to see my husband , and is getting expensive all those trips to Bulgaria
being so long apart sucks !

Ivanikol

Oct 21, 2016
elllham said:
What did they ask in the email?If they want you to mail it then you can't email it. They usually ask people to mail everything. You should definitely link your application to your account .It's very helpful. They always update it and you will know where you are. Good luck

Hey , can you tell me how exactly to link application ?
I have my Application number as a sponsor . My Spouse created My CIC but every time we try to link it it is not working .
Does he needs to receive a different application number , this time for Permanent resident application ? Maybe this is the reason why he cant link it ?

Thanks a lot ;-)

semos

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Ivanikol said:
I have my Application number as a sponsor . My Spouse created My CIC but every time we try to link it it is not working .
Does he needs to receive a different application number , this time for Permanent resident application ? Maybe this is the reason why he cant link it ?
Thanks a lot ;-)
Hi Ivanikol .

Welcome to Romania family . The current processing time is 14 month not 15 month . The time varies as there is a lot of application in queue?!!!
I wish that all of our application processed so fast.
You can link the application by using either your UCI number or file number. Fill the information of principle applicant on the required field . In the number of applicant enter 2 ....Keep the passport information blank
hope this help

Odessa92

Apr 19, 2016
Ivanikol said:
Hi , I am Canadian and my spouse is from Bulgaria
I sent sponsorship application on August 9th 2016 and was approved for less than 10 days Yeah !
Now they told me the file is sent to Visa Office in Rumania .
When I check Online with my application number it says :
Permanent resident Status In process. Started Processing as of 19 Sept . |Medical received
But my spouse never received AOR2 Letter or any acknowledgement that is received . Does someone know how long it takes for this ? aren't they supposed to email him ?
and isn't he supposed to have a different Applicant number in order to be able to check his status ?
Our file is pretty straight forward ... Married for Love , no previous marriages , no criminal files , big wedding celebration .. you think it will take long as it says 15 months ;-( ?
.... I am tired of travelling back to Bulgaria to see my husband , and is getting expensive all those trips to Bulgaria
being so long apart sucks !
Hi Ivankol ,
I am the same and haven't got AOR2 , nothing to worry about they dun send AOR2 . As checking status through myCIC I couldn't link my wife application and many people face problems linking their application , but still ECAS can be checked using the application number too

Ivanikol

Oct 21, 2016
semos said:
Hi Ivanikol .

Welcome to Romania family . The current processing time is 14 month not 15 month . The time varies as there is a lot of application in queue?!!!
I wish that all of our application processed so fast.
You can link the application by using either your UCI number or file number. Fill the information of principle applicant on the required field . In the number of applicant enter 2 ....Keep the passport information blank
hope this help
Hi , Thanks a million !!! I will try to link it now :)

Ivanikol

Oct 21, 2016
Odessa92 said:
Hi Ivankol ,
I am the same and haven't got AOR2 , nothing to worry about they dun send AOR2 . As checking status through myCIC I couldn't link my wife application and many people face problems linking their application , but still ECAS can be checked using the application number too
Hey , check what Samos replied in regards linking the App. I will try it out now :)
And thanks for reassuring me that AOR2 is not a must .....
When did you apply ? :)

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Ivanikol said:

Thanks a lot ;-)
The sponsored person should create it not the sponsor.

Does anyone know how long it takes this VO to send ppr emails after they receive the requested documents ( new medical and police clearance)? Anybody you know who went through this stage and got their ppr? Please share your information. Tnx

semos

Star Member
May 28, 2015
elllham said:
The sponsored person should create it not the sponsor.

Does anyone know how long it takes this VO to send ppr emails after they receive the requested documents ( new medical and police clearance)? Anybody you know who went through this stage and got their ppr? Please share your information. Tnx
Hi Ellham

What will happen if the sponsor make the account ?? What is the difference between the account made by sponsor and the principle applicant ?

Odessa92

Apr 19, 2016
semos said:
Hi Ellham

What will happen if the sponsor make the account ?? What is the difference between the account made by sponsor and the principle applicant ?
Hi Ellham ,

Same question .Can the sponsor link his account to the sponsored person application ?

Alexand

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Toronto Ontario Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mia7890 said:
Hey , you are right in the letter didn't mention that I have to pay it was payed already. They did send a list with pre-arrival services

I am glad everything is going well for you and that you did receive information on the government funded pre-arrival services. I do encourage you to contact the agencies focused on the area you will be settling, as they can help you prepare for success and avoid obstacles once you begin your life in Canada.

NextStopCanada.ca is the only family oriented program focusing on the needs of all family members. Look into it if you have settlement questions or anything that is related to everyday life, profession, school and much more.

Best of luck!