July 22nd, 2016
File Transfer...
August 18th, 2016
Med's Request
June 15th, 2016
Passport Req..
November 9th, 2016
semos said:
I wish that they are working on your file .But , unfortunately they might not . Visa offices usually put the applications on process when they receive it. Hopefully they will work on this soon . I think that if the visa officer catch your file it will not take more than 2 weeks ( if all requested documents and fee are submitted earlier ) .

Hopefully will hear something soon
I ordered my GCMS notes and I should be getting them in early November, so we'll see what it says. I checked my emails from CIC and my application was received by the Bucharest office on August 23th and ECAS says they started processing it on August 30th, so hopefully that means that they are working on it (fingers crossed!)

deeafahd

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Hello everyone, I am extremely happy. Yesterday I finally received my passport back.
I just want to let you know that my application went,, In process,, on ECAS somewhere in November 2015 (so when they received it). In my case this didn't mean I will hear from them soon because they ask me for passport around 2-3 weeks ago. So I was waiting almost a year since my application went in process.

semos

Star Member
May 28, 2015
deeafahd said:
Hello everyone, I am extremely happy. Yesterday I finally received my passport back.
I just want to let you know that my application went,, In process,, on ECAS somewhere in November 2015 (so when they received it). In my case this didn't mean I will hear from them soon because they ask me for passport around 2-3 weeks ago. So I was waiting almost a year since my application went in process.
Congratulations ssssssssssssssss

semos

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Hi Friends

I would like to ask all people whose file is under processing now in Bucharest Visa Office , to share month /date in which the application was received by the embassy to figure out when they might contact us and to see if there is a huge backlog currently on the embassy .
Waiting time is killing for all of us ......and we all missed our beloved persons

so please reply

I will start with my self : Application received by BVO in August 2016

Thanks

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
semos said:
Hi Friends

I would like to ask all people whose file is under processing now in Bucharest Visa Office , to share month /date in which the application was received by the embassy to figure out when they might contact us and to see if there is a huge backlog currently on the embassy .
Waiting time is killing for all of us ......and we all missed our beloved persons

so please reply

Thanks
Hi
Application transferred to Bucharest from Amman in Feb 2016
New police clearance and medical tests requested Aug 2016 and received Sep 6,2016

saymanbg

Sep 17, 2016
Hi there,

I am Bulgarian, my application was transferred to the Bucharest Visa Office and is in process since September 1, 2016.

semos said:
Hi Friends

so please reply

Thanks

semos

Star Member
May 28, 2015
saymanbg said:
Hi there,

I am Bulgarian, my application was transferred to the Bucharest Visa Office and is in process since September 1, 2016.
Hi Saymanbg and ellham

Thanks for sharing ... Please keep us updated ..

Romania85

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 4th, 2016
AOR Received.
July 22nd, 2016
File Transfer...
August 18th, 2016
Med's Request
June 15th, 2016
Passport Req..
November 9th, 2016
haz2016 said:
My Application was received by VO in September 2016
Hi Haz, where are you from?

Odessa92

Apr 19, 2016
elllham said:
Hi
Application transferred to Bucharest from Amman in Feb 2016
New police clearance and medical tests requested Aug 2016 and received Sep 6,2016
Hi elllham and everybody who can help .
They start processing my wife application and they requested updated schedule A . How to send that , can we email it or it shall be mailed .
I do not have my CIC account can I link the application as a sponsor or my wife -the applicant shall do that .
Thanks for any feedback .

semos

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Odessa92 said:
They start processing my wife application and they requested updated schedule A . How to send that , can we email it or it shall be mailed .
I do not have my CIC account can I link the application as a sponsor or my wife -the applicant shall do that .
Hi Odessa 92 . It is better if you have My CIC . You can do it and link the application to your account then you can upload the schedule A .

If I were you , I will send the requested form through :
1- My CIC account 2. By replying to the same email which request the form .

Would mind if you share information about when did you submit the application ? and when it was received by Romania Visa office ?

Good Luck

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Odessa92 said:
What did they ask in the email?If they want you to mail it then you can't email it. They usually ask people to mail everything. You should definitely link your application to your account .It's very helpful. They always update it and you will know where you are. Good luck

Odessa92

Apr 19, 2016
semos said:
Hi Odessa 92 . It is better if you have My CIC . You can do it and link the application to your account then you can upload the schedule A .

If I were you , I will send the requested form through :
1- My CIC account 2. By replying to the same email which request the form .

Would mind if you share information about when did you submit the application ? and when it was received by Romania Visa office ?

Good Luck
Thank you semos . I couldn't link my wife application to my CIC .dunno why application not found .
My information : file transferred to VO sep.23 and they started processing the application Oct.03 as per ECAS .But now requesting a new schedule A to be filled from the age of 18 .Is that normal request when the application asks for from 18 or past 10 years whichever more recent .I have no clue .