+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Roles and responsibilities on work experience letter and total number of experience

abbsha

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Hello All,

Am currently working for a company from last 7.5 years. Before that I was employed for 7 years with another company.

My past employer is not ready to provide me the work experience letter which will include my roles and responsibilities. Will CIC consider my experience letter which includes only my title, duration of work experience, salary and company contact detail?

Also how many years of experience needs to be shown for foreign work experience?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You get maximum points for 3 years of foreign work experience.

For eligibility under FSW you get points for up to 6 years of work experience (67 out of 100 points).

abbsha

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
You get maximum points for 3 years of foreign work experience.

For eligibility under FSW you get points for up to 6 years of work experience (67 out of 100 points).
Thanks buddy ! Am applying under CEC and if my first 7 years experience has all the mention of roles and responsibility, am good to go?

Also my current employer will give me the experience letter which shows my Canada and US experience in one letter. They will of course mention the duration of my Canada and US experience separately, but in one letter. Is that good enough as well?

Abbas

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's fine but I'm hoping you created different entries for your experience abroad (US) and your experience in Canada.

If so the system will create two placeholders where you can upload the same letter.