+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

roles and responsibilities letter

Komalshelar34

Jun 25, 2018
Hi guys, I need an urgent help in regards to my roles and responsibilities letter. My experience letter is from TD for the title operations officer. The NOV under which I’ve applied is 1221 which is administrative officer. I’ve received a letter from ircc stating that my responsibilities do not include overseeing, co-ordination and implementation of administrative policies and procedures. My job is into Td retail banking back office.
Below is the letter I submitted. Can someone pls guide me what alterations should I make to my letter.

Process transactions accurately and on time

Escalate processing issues where necessary to ensure a high level of service is maintained
"Adhere to Service Level Agreements (SLA) and internal service delivery standards
• Follow firm and industry regulations and operating practices in completing and recording transactions for either the
firm or clients
• Prioritize and manage own workload to meet SLA requirements for service and productivity
• Follow firm and industry regulations and operating practices in completing and recording transactions for either the
firm or clients
• Escalate non-standard or high-risk transactions or other activities as appropriate
• Ensure documentation prepared/completed is accurate and properly reflects client/business intentions and is
consistent with relevant rules/regulations
• Complete investigations - report/escalate risk issues identified or process gaps
• Access systems, know and apply system capabilities, ensure upload/download of information is completed timely and
accurately
• Assist in analysis, development, testing, and implementation of operating and process improvements