+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Roles and Responsibilities letter from employer

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Guys can anyone help me how roles and and responsibilities letter format should be ?
This is from IRCC website:
The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:
  • a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;

I have given a sample letter below, you can modify it according to your need. This letter is written for a person who had started in junior position and later got promotion in senior designation but overall his job type is same (i.e assistant accountant, accountant, senior accountant etc.). if you have only one position (i.e IT Consultant) then keep only one roles and responsibility section in the letter. hope it helps you.

1st December, 2017

To Whom It May Concern

Subject: Employment Reference Letter for Mr. (your name).

Dear Sir/Madam,

This letter is to confirm that Mr. (your name), Address- (your address) has been employed by (your company) since 1st October, 2013 and currently working as (your current position). He is employed on a full time basis working 40 hours per week and it is a permanent position.

His main working conditions are-

Designation: (your current post)
Duration: From 15th November 2017 Ongoing.
Report to: (name of reporting person) (designation of that person).
Work Hours: Full time Permanent 40 hours per week.
Salary: (your yearly salary)
Bonus: (your benefits & bonus).
Holidays: 24 days per year and sick leave with authenticate medical reasons.
As a full time permanent employee he had and currently has the following designations and roles and responsibilities -

1st October 2013- 1st January 2015 (Your first designation):
Responsibilities:

1. Xxxxx
2. Xxxxx
3. Xxxxx
4. Xxxx

2nd January 2015- 14th November 2017 (Your Second designation)
Responsibilities:

1. Xxxxx
2. Xxxxx
3. Xxxxx
4. Xxxxx

15th November 2017-present (Your current designation):
Responsibilities:

1. Xxxxx
2. Xxxxx
3. Xxxxx
4. xxxxx

Mr. (your name) is a very professional and a skillful employee of this company. However, we shall have no problem releasing him if he is granted permanent residence in Canada and we wish him all the very best for his future life.

If you require any further information please feel free to contact me.

Yours Sincerely
signature
(Signing person’s name)
(his designation)

(Company name).
(Company address).
Phone: (his phone).
Email: (his email).

Ruchita9693

Feb 11, 2021
This is from IRCC website:
The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:
  • a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;

I have given a sample letter below, you can modify it according to your need. This letter is written for a person who had started in junior position and later got promotion in senior designation but overall his job type is same (i.e assistant accountant, accountant, senior accountant etc.). if you have only one position (i.e IT Consultant) then keep only one roles and responsibility section in the letter. hope it helps you.

1st December, 2017

To Whom It May Concern

Subject: Employment Reference Letter for Mr. (your name).

Dear Sir/Madam,

This letter is to confirm that Mr. (your name), Address- (your address) has been employed by (your company) since 1st October, 2013 and currently working as (your current position). He is employed on a full time basis working 40 hours per week and it is a permanent position.

His main working conditions are-

Designation:
(your current post)
Duration: From 15th November 2017 Ongoing.
Report to: (name of reporting person) (designation of that person).
Work Hours: Full time Permanent 40 hours per week.
Salary: (your yearly salary)
Bonus: (your benefits & bonus).
Holidays: 24 days per year and sick leave with authenticate medical reasons.
As a full time permanent employee he had and currently has the following designations and roles and responsibilities -

1st October 2013- 1st January 2015 (Your first designation):
Responsibilities:

1. Xxxxx
2. Xxxxx
3. Xxxxx
4. Xxxx

2nd January 2015- 14th November 2017 (Your Second designation)
Responsibilities:

1. Xxxxx
2. Xxxxx
3. Xxxxx
4. Xxxxx

15th November 2017-present (Your current designation):
Responsibilities:

1. Xxxxx
2. Xxxxx
3. Xxxxx
4. xxxxx

Mr. (your name) is a very professional and a skillful employee of this company. However, we shall have no problem releasing him if he is granted permanent residence in Canada and we wish him all the very best for his future life.

If you require any further information please feel free to contact me.

Yours Sincerely
signature
(Signing person’s name)
(his designation)

(Company name).
(Company address).
Phone: (his phone).
Email: (his email).

@ishq74 which address should I mention in roles and responsibility document India or Canada?