+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RNIP BRANDON IOB OFFER HELP

Karthik goud

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
I sent an email to my employer and they replied back that they have received many applications from all around the world. Once they scrutinize all applications, they will short list the candidates for interviews. Anybody else got any invitation from the employer?
Why you sent mail ? Even you got invitation rite?

Karthik goud

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
It was for sanitation worker. I applied on the 18th of december got an invite to attend the interview and physical demand assessment on the 24th of january. I picked 23rd march due to Visa processing time and maple leaf has confirmed it but i was only able to put my documents together and make a visitor's visa application today.
Visit Visa Approved for attending interview? Me too apply visit Visa for the same reason bro

abbasi123

Sep 4, 2017
Hi everyone, sorry for hijacking this thread.
I want to know if it is mandatory to apply under RNIP in your respective field or I can apply in any other field? which does not require any specific degree and experience

Last edited:

Karthik goud

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Hi everyone, sorry for hijacking this thread.
I want to know if it is mandatory to apply under RNIP in your respective or I can apply in any other field? which does not require any specific degree and experience
You can apply based available position not required specific skills...

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
Why you sent mail ? Even you got invitation rite?
I just sent an email to employer because i didn't get any email from them for interview etc. So, I just wanted to check with them and got a reply.
I hope they will call me for interview. I am ready to travel to Canada on visit visa in that case.

Karthik goud

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Hi guys i got the same mail from brandon and am from outside canada. I just applied for visitor's visa to attend the career fair which is on the 23rd of march. I hope i get a response from IRCC on time to attend the in-person interview and physical demand assessment
Same here travel to Canada for same position..Visa stamping done?

Last edited:

Karthik goud

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
HI i got offer letter from brandon employer,what should i do now?

Your application has been reviewed and I would like to speak with you in greater detail about your resume and experience and share more about our opportunity.

To be considered for this position, all applicants must be able to attend a screening session that will include both an interview and physical demands assessment. Screening sessions are held every two weeks in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) and you (the applicant) are responsible for the travel costs and any required travel documentation for the interview / testing. Job offers will not be extended to candidates who have not successfully completed an in-person interview and physical demands assessment.

Please find attached the 2020 Career Fair Calendar. Kindly let me know if you can attend one of our Career Fairs and I will confirm a time for you.

Thank you and have a fantastic day!

HR Brandon
Offer letter released?

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request