+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Right process for applying in express entry visa

Jas29

May 9, 2019
Hi I want to apply for Canada Express entry visa. There is a consultant in my town whom I visited after seeing my profile, he recommended me to manipulate my resume. Actually, I have three years of experience in two diverse fields. In first year, I worked as a office administrator in my father's firm and following that,in next 2 years I have worked as a content writer in two different companies. So, seeing my work experience he recommended me to show that I have worked as a office administrator for three consecutive years. Furthermore, he asserted that I could have better prospect with that since its my father's firm in the first place. so he said that I could show fake out pay slips and in relation to that when was canadian government would be verifing then my father could say that I have worked in his firm. However, I don't like doing this as i want to show my writing experience in my resume. Also, I don't want to take it out since I will be finding jobs on the basis of that resume only. Thus, I am concerned that I might caught at the time of taking PR visa as I have read in some of the queries that have been mentioned on this particular website. so please help me out and tell me whether I should show my original work experience that is one year of office Administrator and another 2 years of content writing or go for consultant's suggestion as I could generate for slips from my father's firm.

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Good luck with faking your resume and experience. That is called misrepresentation and can get you banned from Canada for 5 years

Pardon my language but if I were you, I'd tell that 'consultant' to go F himself.