+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Richmond Construction Group Real or Fake

ahmed9m

Jun 14, 2019
Hello ,

I am Ahmed from Saudi Arabia , I received call from Canada said I am shortlisted to have interview on skype , Then after 2 days I had interview with 4 guys then they said I have successfully passed the interview and they gave me over as bellow :

Mr. Ahmed Al-Rashed, hope you’re doing good.

We are pleased to inform you that your profile has been shortlisted for the final face to face meeting with our client.

Kindly make yourself available according to following schedule.

Date: June 1th, 2019

Time: 10:00 PM KSA Local Time

Client: https://richmondconstruction.ca/

Kindly note down the Skype ID that you need to add: care_1526 . Mr. Adam Brown provide us your Skype ID so we can update the same.

care@oakvillerecruiters.ca

Phone: 1-587-802-0004

Web: https://oakvillerecruiters.ca/

Hope you find this email with good health!

It was very nice talking to you. With reference to our conversation regarding the Job opportunity for the position of Purchasing Manager with one of the construction firm, Richmond Construction Group. We will be needing your following documents, so that we can put your application into further process.

• Educational Documents.
  • ID Card
  • Passport Copy.
  • Updated CV.
  • Experience Letters from previous employer (If Any)
  • Salary Slip

Attached you can find the Application Form and the Conditional Letter.

Kindly Fill the Application form, Sign the Conditional Letter and submit along with the above documents within next 24 - 48 hours.

Note: Kindly change the Applied Position in the Recruitment Form.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Dear Ahmed,

Congratulations on getting selected by Richmond Construction Group, Canada's finest construction group. We, the Canada Shores Immigration Consultants, are legal immigration consultants for Richmond Construction Group and have received your application for immigration to Canada. My name is Gregory Batt and as an immigration consultant, I will be filing for your immigration application along with Express Entry System & Federal Skilled Workers Application, for you and your family. You can find my membership consultant ID on our website (www.canadashores.ca) in the About Us section. You are also requested to provide me the colored passport copies of your spouse and children. Once you sign and fill the attached documents, we will begin your ITA/Express Entry System and Permanent Residency Application for you & your family. Please note there are two sets of Fee Structure/Process which pertains to the immigration process:

1. Consultancy Fee to the Immigration Consultants (The complete fee shall be paid by the Employer i.e Richmond Construction Group)
  2. Fee involving Invitation to Apply, Express Entry, LMIA, Permanent Residency Application, Service Canada Approval, Case Evaluation Assessment (Shall be paid by you. The amount will then be reimbursed back to you upon joining the organization as mentioned in your contract with the Employer)
  3. To Process your Express Entry Immigration Application & Invitation to Apply, you will be paying the fee of $1000 USD.

Please be reassured that if there is any reason you will not qualify, we will not allow you to hire us, and you will have saved your hard earned money. If you are serious in your intent to immigrate to Canada, you will be delighted with the highest quality of professional service and competitive legal fee we offer. Canada Shores Immigration Consultants will never charge you any consultancy fee as it is a part of our hallmark. The only fee we charge our international clients, is the legal and administration fee.

We have also attached the documents for your review. You are supposed to read, fill and sign the first document which is entitled as “USE OF REPRESENTATIVE”. Please follow the instructions below:

We have attached 5 documents in total which also includes the Contract, better known as “Use of Representative”. Please follow the instructions below and send me the Contract which is “Use of Representative” with your signature. The second most important is the "Additional Family Information". The remaining 3 documents are for you to read and fill, however, If you want my team to fill the remaining four documents then I can ask them to do that for you.

1. Use of Representative/Contract Document: In this document, you will put a tick mark on “I am appointing a representative”, since your representative Canada Shores Immigration Consultants have been assigned on behalf of the employer (Richmond Construction Group). Point Number 5 would have my name ‘Gregory’ and surname/lastname ‘Batt’. Point Number 6 mentions If your representative is UNPAID or PAID, so you would put a tick mark on “PAID” “Canadian Territorial Law Society”. You can get the remaining information such as Mailing Address, Zip Code on the website i.e www.canadashores.ca . Leave Point Number 8 blank as I will sign on that and also leave Point Number 9 as blank.

2. Additional Family Information Form: You have to fill and submit this document.

3. Schedule-3 Form: You can fill this document or my team can do that on your behalf.

4. Supplementary Information Form: You can fill this document or my team can do that on your behalf.

1. Schedule-A Form: You can fill this document or my team can do that on your behalf.

Essentially, you would send me the following documentation i.e Use of Representative/Contract Document and Additional Family Information by following the guidelines written above along with the colored passport copies of yourself and your immediate family members. The remaining forms are for you to see only just to let you know that my team is working on your profile on high priority basis. If you want my team to fill the remaining 3-forms then please let me know and I will be glad to assist you on that.

Best Regards,

Gregory Batt

Canada Shores Immigration Consultants

www.canadashores.ca

1-587-415-8522

They are calling me and they sent 13 pages as offer with guide 25 pages and the said the address is

5711-5931 Frontage Rd, Richmond, BC V6X 4L7, Canada . and he said we are famous company and located in first floor ask anybody to call me and visit us .

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello ,

I am Ahmed from Saudi Arabia , I received call from Canada said I am shortlisted to have interview on skype , Then after 2 days I had interview with 4 guys then they said I have successfully passed the interview and they gave me over as bellow :

Mr. Ahmed Al-Rashed, hope you’re doing good.

We are pleased to inform you that your profile has been shortlisted for the final face to face meeting with our client.

Kindly make yourself available according to following schedule.

Date: June 1th, 2019

Time: 10:00 PM KSA Local Time

Client: https://richmondconstruction.ca/

Kindly note down the Skype ID that you need to add: care_1526 . Mr. Adam Brown provide us your Skype ID so we can update the same.

care@oakvillerecruiters.ca

Phone: 1-587-802-0004

Web: https://oakvillerecruiters.ca/

Hope you find this email with good health!

It was very nice talking to you. With reference to our conversation regarding the Job opportunity for the position of Purchasing Manager with one of the construction firm, Richmond Construction Group. We will be needing your following documents, so that we can put your application into further process.

• Educational Documents.
    • ID Card
    • Passport Copy.
    • Updated CV.
    • Experience Letters from previous employer (If Any)
    • Salary Slip

Attached you can find the Application Form and the Conditional Letter.

Kindly Fill the Application form, Sign the Conditional Letter and submit along with the above documents within next 24 - 48 hours.

Note: Kindly change the Applied Position in the Recruitment Form.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Dear Ahmed,

Congratulations on getting selected by Richmond Construction Group, Canada's finest construction group. We, the Canada Shores Immigration Consultants, are legal immigration consultants for Richmond Construction Group and have received your application for immigration to Canada. My name is Gregory Batt and as an immigration consultant, I will be filing for your immigration application along with Express Entry System & Federal Skilled Workers Application, for you and your family. You can find my membership consultant ID on our website (www.canadashores.ca) in the About Us section. You are also requested to provide me the colored passport copies of your spouse and children. Once you sign and fill the attached documents, we will begin your ITA/Express Entry System and Permanent Residency Application for you & your family. Please note there are two sets of Fee Structure/Process which pertains to the immigration process:

• Consultancy Fee to the Immigration Consultants (The complete fee shall be paid by the Employer i.e Richmond Construction Group)
    • Fee involving Invitation to Apply, Express Entry, LMIA, Permanent Residency Application, Service Canada Approval, Case Evaluation Assessment (Shall be paid by you. The amount will then be reimbursed back to you upon joining the organization as mentioned in your contract with the Employer)
    • To Process your Express Entry Immigration Application & Invitation to Apply, you will be paying the fee of $1000 USD.

Please be reassured that if there is any reason you will not qualify, we will not allow you to hire us, and you will have saved your hard earned money. If you are serious in your intent to immigrate to Canada, you will be delighted with the highest quality of professional service and competitive legal fee we offer. Canada Shores Immigration Consultants will never charge you any consultancy fee as it is a part of our hallmark. The only fee we charge our international clients, is the legal and administration fee.

We have also attached the documents for your review. You are supposed to read, fill and sign the first document which is entitled as “USE OF REPRESENTATIVE”. Please follow the instructions below:

We have attached 5 documents in total which also includes the Contract, better known as “Use of Representative”. Please follow the instructions below and send me the Contract which is “Use of Representative” with your signature. The second most important is the "Additional Family Information". The remaining 3 documents are for you to read and fill, however, If you want my team to fill the remaining four documents then I can ask them to do that for you.

• Use of Representative/Contract Document: In this document, you will put a tick mark on “I am appointing a representative”, since your representative Canada Shores Immigration Consultants have been assigned on behalf of the employer (Richmond Construction Group). Point Number 5 would have my name ‘Gregory’ and surname/lastname ‘Batt’. Point Number 6 mentions If your representative is UNPAID or PAID, so you would put a tick mark on “PAID” “Canadian Territorial Law Society”. You can get the remaining information such as Mailing Address, Zip Code on the website i.e www.canadashores.ca . Leave Point Number 8 blank as I will sign on that and also leave Point Number 9 as blank.

2. Additional Family Information Form: You have to fill and submit this document.

3. Schedule-3 Form: You can fill this document or my team can do that on your behalf.

4. Supplementary Information Form: You can fill this document or my team can do that on your behalf.

• Schedule-A Form: You can fill this document or my team can do that on your behalf.

Essentially, you would send me the following documentation i.e Use of Representative/Contract Document and Additional Family Information by following the guidelines written above along with the colored passport copies of yourself and your immediate family members. The remaining forms are for you to see only just to let you know that my team is working on your profile on high priority basis. If you want my team to fill the remaining 3-forms then please let me know and I will be glad to assist you on that.

Best Regards,

Gregory Batt

Canada Shores Immigration Consultants

www.canadashores.ca

1-587-415-8522

They are calling me and they sent 13 pages as offer with guide 25 pages and the said the address is

5711-5931 Frontage Rd, Richmond, BC V6X 4L7, Canada . and he said we are famous company and located in first floor ask anybody to call me and visit us .

Scam

ashqer77

Nov 24, 2019
1. I received below email after the offer and a the join me interview with 4 people claiming to be the management of the contracting group

Dear Khaldon,

We have received your application from a leading construction company in Canada, Montreal Construction Group, in regards to your immigration to Canada. Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to assist your application for Canadian Immigration and Citizenship. As your immigration consultants, we shall be filing your immigration application along with Express Entry System & Federal Skilled Workers Application. For your convenience, please find my membership consultant ID on our website. The criteria to immigrate is set federally, so most of the rules, with very few exceptions, apply to the entire country - excluding Quebec, which has a different selection criteria due to the majority French culture.

We benchmark ourselves with peers of equal experience and the highest reputation, and set our prices to be competitive while always delivering the highest quality of service that is second to none.

During the initial stage, you will be requested to fill the forms and send it back to us with the colored passport copies of you & your family. Once you sign and fill the attached documents, we will begin your ITA/Express Entry System and Permanent Residency Application for you & your family. Please note there are two sets of Fee Structure/Process which pertains to the immigration process:

1. Consultancy Fee shall be paid by Montreal Construction Group.
  2. Fee involving Invitation to Apply, Express Entry, LMIA, Permanent Residency Application, Service Canada Approval, Case Evaluation Assessment will be paid by you. The amount will then be reimbursed back to you upon joining the company, as mentioned in your contract)
  3. To Process your Express Entry Immigration Application & Invitation to Apply, you will be paying $1000 USD.

Our fees for Express Entry will be flat $1000 USD. It involves the first consultation to Express Entry Stage 1 creating your profile to final Express Entry Stage 2 having received the initial approval by Service Canada.

You will not be paying HST (Harmonized Sales Tax), as for the payment channel, we facilitate our applicants by providing them 3rd party U.S. bank account. Please note that your application will be processed from the Canadian Visa Application Centre - CVAC in New York.

Please be reassured that if there is any reason you will not qualify, we will not allow you to hire us, and you will have saved your hard earned money. If you are serious in your intent to immigrate to Canada, you will be delighted with the highest quality of professional service and competitive legal fee we offer. The only fee we charge our international clients, is the legal and administration fee.

Please follow the instructions below:

1. Use of Representative/Contract Document: In this document, you will put a tick on “I am appointing a representative”, since your representative Canada Immigration Hub have been assigned on behalf of the employer "Montreal Construction Group". Point Number 5 would have my name ‘Craig’ and surname/lastname ‘Jackson’. Point Number 6 mentions If your representative is UNPAID or PAID, so you would put a tick mark on “PAID” “Canadian Territorial Law Society”. You can get the remaining information such as Mailing Address, Zip Code on the website i.e www.canadaimmigrationhub.ca . Leave Point Number 8 blank as I will sign on that and also leave Point Number 9 as blank.

Craig Jackson RCIC - ICCRC

Senior Counsel

Canada Immigration Hub

Member Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council

www.canadaimmigrationhub.ca

Email: craig.jackson@canadaimmigrationhub.ca

2. the contracting group send me the below email :

Dear Mr. Khaldon

Thank you very much for your interest in joining the Montreal Group Inc.; please find attached your Contract of Employment. We appreciate your confirmation of accepting the terms and conditions attached by replying to this email attaching the below:

• Signed contract
  • Sign off Document
  • Clear colored scanned passport size photo (white background)
  • Clear colored scanned passport copy
  • Education Certificates in English only
Please send all your documents together in one email and make sure each document carries your name and the description of the document.

As soon we will receive your documents then it would be forwarded to the registered Immigration consultant in order to start your family immigration process on the sponsorship of Montreal Group Inc.

Regards,

Noel J. Robertson | Human Resource Manager | Montreal Group Inc. | Tel: +1-438-228-9873

2. The recruiting agency sent me this e-mail :

Mr . Khaldon

Hope you are doing great!

It has been a pleasure discussing the employment opportunity for the position of Senior QA/QC Manager at Montreal Construction Group.

In order to proceed further, we would appreciate if you could submit the following documents helping us to process your application.

• Government Identification Card

• Educational Documents

• Copy of your valid passport

• CV updated to date

• Experience Letters from previous employer(s), if applicable.

Attached herewith, please find a Conditional Offer Letter, which you are required to sign and submit along with the above documents within next 24 - 48 hours.

We look ahead to hearing from you soon. Wishing you best of luck with your job prospects at Montreal Construction Group.

Best Regards

Amanda James

Recruitment Manager

E-mail: care@novarecruiters.ca

Phone: +1-613-416-8612

Web: https://novarecruiters.ca/

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
1. I received below email after the offer and a the join me interview with 4 people claiming to be the management of the contracting group

Dear Khaldon,

We have received your application from a leading construction company in Canada, Montreal Construction Group, in regards to your immigration to Canada. Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to assist your application for Canadian Immigration and Citizenship. As your immigration consultants, we shall be filing your immigration application along with Express Entry System & Federal Skilled Workers Application. For your convenience, please find my membership consultant ID on our website. The criteria to immigrate is set federally, so most of the rules, with very few exceptions, apply to the entire country - excluding Quebec, which has a different selection criteria due to the majority French culture.

We benchmark ourselves with peers of equal experience and the highest reputation, and set our prices to be competitive while always delivering the highest quality of service that is second to none.

During the initial stage, you will be requested to fill the forms and send it back to us with the colored passport copies of you & your family. Once you sign and fill the attached documents, we will begin your ITA/Express Entry System and Permanent Residency Application for you & your family. Please note there are two sets of Fee Structure/Process which pertains to the immigration process:

1. Consultancy Fee shall be paid by Montreal Construction Group.
  2. Fee involving Invitation to Apply, Express Entry, LMIA, Permanent Residency Application, Service Canada Approval, Case Evaluation Assessment will be paid by you. The amount will then be reimbursed back to you upon joining the company, as mentioned in your contract)
  3. To Process your Express Entry Immigration Application & Invitation to Apply, you will be paying $1000 USD.

Our fees for Express Entry will be flat $1000 USD. It involves the first consultation to Express Entry Stage 1 creating your profile to final Express Entry Stage 2 having received the initial approval by Service Canada.

You will not be paying HST (Harmonized Sales Tax), as for the payment channel, we facilitate our applicants by providing them 3rd party U.S. bank account. Please note that your application will be processed from the Canadian Visa Application Centre - CVAC in New York.

Please be reassured that if there is any reason you will not qualify, we will not allow you to hire us, and you will have saved your hard earned money. If you are serious in your intent to immigrate to Canada, you will be delighted with the highest quality of professional service and competitive legal fee we offer. The only fee we charge our international clients, is the legal and administration fee.

Please follow the instructions below:

1. Use of Representative/Contract Document: In this document, you will put a tick on “I am appointing a representative”, since your representative Canada Immigration Hub have been assigned on behalf of the employer "Montreal Construction Group". Point Number 5 would have my name ‘Craig’ and surname/lastname ‘Jackson’. Point Number 6 mentions If your representative is UNPAID or PAID, so you would put a tick mark on “PAID” “Canadian Territorial Law Society”. You can get the remaining information such as Mailing Address, Zip Code on the website i.e www.canadaimmigrationhub.ca . Leave Point Number 8 blank as I will sign on that and also leave Point Number 9 as blank.

Craig Jackson RCIC - ICCRC

Senior Counsel

Canada Immigration Hub

Member Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council

www.canadaimmigrationhub.ca

Email: craig.jackson@canadaimmigrationhub.ca

2. the contracting group send me the below email :

Dear Mr. Khaldon

Thank you very much for your interest in joining the Montreal Group Inc.; please find attached your Contract of Employment. We appreciate your confirmation of accepting the terms and conditions attached by replying to this email attaching the below:

• Signed contract
  • Sign off Document
  • Clear colored scanned passport size photo (white background)
  • Clear colored scanned passport copy
  • Education Certificates in English only
Please send all your documents together in one email and make sure each document carries your name and the description of the document.

As soon we will receive your documents then it would be forwarded to the registered Immigration consultant in order to start your family immigration process on the sponsorship of Montreal Group Inc.

Regards,

Noel J. Robertson | Human Resource Manager | Montreal Group Inc. | Tel: +1-438-228-9873

2. The recruiting agency sent me this e-mail :

Mr . Khaldon

Hope you are doing great!

It has been a pleasure discussing the employment opportunity for the position of Senior QA/QC Manager at Montreal Construction Group.

In order to proceed further, we would appreciate if you could submit the following documents helping us to process your application.

• Government Identification Card

• Educational Documents

• Copy of your valid passport

• CV updated to date

• Experience Letters from previous employer(s), if applicable.

Attached herewith, please find a Conditional Offer Letter, which you are required to sign and submit along with the above documents within next 24 - 48 hours.

We look ahead to hearing from you soon. Wishing you best of luck with your job prospects at Montreal Construction Group.

Best Regards

Amanda James

Recruitment Manager

E-mail: care@novarecruiters.ca

Phone: +1-613-416-8612

Web: https://novarecruiters.ca/
I do not know Montreal but if you look at this companies website, the about us page, there is a scanned copy of a certificate claiming they were involved in a Montreal Valley Line West LRT. If you Google this you will get a result for this in Edmonton not Montreal but then again maybe this exists in. Montreal but not Google.

Also it is not really normal to ask for copies education documents and passport up front plus also put a deadline on that, this is often something used for fake offers to put pressure on people to part with a fee.

Also be aware that employers must pay for an LMIA if that is required not an employee

Also this page on their site is odd ‘working in Canada’ a page that could come from an employment agency/consultancy not really something might expect on a Canadian construction company site
https://www.montreal-group.com/people/articles/working-in-canada/

l like this page as well claiming an individual has 35 years experience. If the person in the picture is real then plastic surgery is a wonderful thing given with that experience must be in their 50s minimum

https://montreal-group.com/profile/allen-hays/

Last edited:

Mohamad C.

Jan 10, 2020
Dear Mohammad,

Thank you very much for sending us the required documentation. It is my pleasure to assist you at every stage. I will go ahead and instruct my legal team to complete the remaining formalities. We shall then be submitting your documents to the Canadian Immigration Authorities in order to apply for your Federal Skilled Workers Application under the Canadian Express Entry System. You will be paying $1000 USD only for your Express Entry System, which also includes the approval from SERVICE CANADA. The immigration program includes you and your complete family. Upon joining the organization (Montreal Construction Group), the complete amount will be reimburse to you by the Employer as mentioned in your contract, which you have duly signed and sent it to the Employer.

Please keep the company “Montreal Construction Group” in all of our email correspondence and make sure you follow the bank transfer instructions written below:

Below are the Bank Account details, associated with Canada Immigration Hub Consultants 3rd Party Services. This is to avoid high percentage of taxes from our end and your end as well. Please make sure the payment of $1000 USD is processed in U.S Dollars:
Please find below, the bank account details to process the fee:
Account Title: Nabeel Ahmed

Bank Name: Wells Fargo Bank

Account Number: 6440833033

Routing Number: 121000248

SWIFT Code: WFBIUS6S

Beneficiary Address: 2330 N Oliver St, Apt 1024, Wichita, KS 67220

Bank Address: 420 Montgomery, San Francisco, CA 94104

NOTE: WHILE DOING THE BANK TRANSFER, PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE DESCRIPTION/PURPOSE OF TRANSFER SHOULD BE MENTIONED AS FOLLOW:
'DOCUMENTATION FEE' OR "PERSONAL EXPENSES/PURCHASE". THIS IS DONE IN ORDER TO AVOID A HIGH PERCENTAGE OF TAXES.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Dear Mohammad,

Thank you very much for sending us the required documentation. It is my pleasure to assist you at every stage. I will go ahead and instruct my legal team to complete the remaining formalities. We shall then be submitting your documents to the Canadian Immigration Authorities in order to apply for your Federal Skilled Workers Application under the Canadian Express Entry System. You will be paying $1000 USD only for your Express Entry System, which also includes the approval from SERVICE CANADA. The immigration program includes you and your complete family. Upon joining the organization (Montreal Construction Group), the complete amount will be reimburse to you by the Employer as mentioned in your contract, which you have duly signed and sent it to the Employer.

Please keep the company “Montreal Construction Group” in all of our email correspondence and make sure you follow the bank transfer instructions written below:

Below are the Bank Account details, associated with Canada Immigration Hub Consultants 3rd Party Services. This is to avoid high percentage of taxes from our end and your end as well. Please make sure the payment of $1000 USD is processed in U.S Dollars:

NOTE: WHILE DOING THE BANK TRANSFER, PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE DESCRIPTION/PURPOSE OF TRANSFER SHOULD BE MENTIONED AS FOLLOW:
'DOCUMENTATION FEE' OR "PERSONAL EXPENSES/PURCHASE". THIS IS DONE IN ORDER TO AVOID A HIGH PERCENTAGE OF TAXES.
Obviously fake and a scam

See #4 above with the same scam

Do not share copies any documents or pay any money

Reactions: Mohamad C.

Mohamad C.

Jan 10, 2020

To Mohamad Chikh Al Ared MONTREAL GROUP Employment Contract THIS AGREEMENT made as of 18 th December, 2019, between 1. Montreal Construction Group, a corporation incorporated under the laws of the Province of Quebec, and having its principal place of business at 1210-1208 Boulevard Robert-Bourassa, Montreal, QC, Canada (the "Employer"); and 2. Mohamad Chikh Al Ared bearing N001874730 (the “Employee”). WHEREAS the Employer

Thank you for your interest

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear Mohammad,

This is scam.