+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RFV from Visa exempt country (UK)

Rizu

Nov 16, 2017
Hi

I have received RFV from IRCC requesting below documents.

1. One copy of this letter, including the Updated Information Chart in Appendix A.
Note: Visa exempt applicants with an online account are not required to submit a physical copy –please upload this information to your online account.

2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
Note: Visa exempt applicants using an online account are not required to submit a physical copy – please upload this information to your online account.

3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

I am from a Visa exempt country (UK), so I do not need to send my Passport rather I have to submit photocopy of the passport along with copy of letter (which I believe is the copy of email, there was not letter attached to the email).
They have asked to upload the passport copy and letter on online account, but I am not sure which online account, there is no clarity for this.

Photographs are suppose to be sent to VFS London
Shall I submit the other documents along with the photographs to VFS? Please advise.

Thank you.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi

1. One copy of this letter, including the Updated Information Chart in Appendix A.
Note: Visa exempt applicants with an online account are not required to submit a physical copy –please upload this information to your online account.

Note: Visa exempt applicants using an online account are not required to submit a physical copy – please upload this information to your online account.

3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at:

I am from a Visa exempt country (UK), so I do not need to send my Passport rather I have to submit photocopy of the passport along with copy of letter (which I believe is the copy of email, there was not letter attached to the email).
They have asked to upload the passport copy and letter on online account, but I am not sure which online account, there is no clarity for this.

Shall I submit the other documents along with the photographs to VFS? Please advise.

Thank you.
@AndyUK - I think yours was processed from UK. may be you can help.

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Hi

Thank you.
As @CNP said above I applied from the UK too.

I couldn't find a way to upload a copy of the passport online. I spoke to a couple of other UK applicants and they didn't know how to do it either... I guess it's just one of those IRCC things ;-)

You can either send the photos and copies of the passports by post to VFS London or deliver them in person. I opted for the latter. It took me a whole day (I was not living in London at the time) but I just wanted to be 100% that they received them.

If you can't do it in person just send it all together by post or courier to VFS.

And congrats of your RFV :)

Reactions: CNP

Rizu

Nov 16, 2017
As @CNP said above I applied from the UK too.

I couldn't find a way to upload a copy of the passport online. I spoke to a couple of other UK applicants and they didn't know how to do it either... I guess it's just one of those IRCC things ;-)

You can either send the photos and copies of the passports by post to VFS London or deliver them in person. I opted for the latter. It took me a whole day (I was not living in London at the time) but I just wanted to be 100% that they received them.

If you can't do it in person just send it all together by post or courier to VFS.

And congrats of your RFV :)
Thank you, Andy, for the information and sharing your experience.
Really appreciate for your Help!

Rizu

Nov 16, 2017
Hi Andy

It's me (Rizwan) again.
Finally we have received the COPR letter for all 4 applicants (family).
Can you please advise about the eTA, since we have got the COPR letter do we need to apply for eTA to travel to Canada?

Thank you!

Rizu

Nov 16, 2017
Hi Minaay
Thank you!

My timeline

NOC: 10010 (Financial managers)
Application: SINP EE

29/09/2022 Received ITA from SINP
24/11/2022 Documents submitted - SINP ITA
12/04/2023 ADR from SINP for kids Birth Certificate
13/04/2023 Replied to ADR
14/04/2023 SINP Nomination
21/04/2023 SINP Points transferred to IRCC.
21/04/2023 ITA from IRCC (Invite to accept Nomination)
07/06/2023 Submitted documents to IRCC.
20/06/2023 Email request from IRCC for Biometrics
27/06/2023 Biometrics completed.
11/07/2023 Background check completed (final decision & COPR details update on IRCC profile).
13/07/2023 Email received to submit documents to VFS (Ready for Visa)
24/07/2023 Submitted documents to VFS London
16/09/2023 COPR Issued
20/09/2023 COPR Collected from VFS London

Last edited: