05-10-2017
IELTS Request
R9 L8.5 W7.5 S7
Med's Done....
31-08-2017
Passport Req..
30-10-2017
Guys

I have a very critical issue that I need help with. My father was living in Italy and through him I received PR of Italy too. I went there a couple of times to visit him but it was never my intention to settle there. In 2011 I went to Italy and submitted my PR to update my picture since my old PR was still with me I came back to Pakistan after submission. I September 2013 I went back to Italy to collect my new PR but was told that PR was revoked in April 2013 because it wasn't collected by anyone and they also took the PR that I had with me and told me I have to apply for PR from scratch. As I said it wasn't my plan to live there so I didn't apply for PR again and came back after 3 weeks.

Now I have mentioned these trips in my travel history as well as personal history. What I want to know is whether this will have any adverse impact on my Canadian PR application and how can i explain this issue in my application. I have already received ITA and currently gathering documents to submit my application.

Your help will be much appreciated.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Guys

I have a very critical issue that I need help with. My father was living in Italy and through him I received PR of Italy too. I went there a couple of times to visit him but it was never my intention to settle there. In 2011 I went to Italy and submitted my PR to update my picture since my old PR was still with me I came back to Pakistan after submission. I September 2013 I went back to Italy to collect my new PR but was told that PR was revoked in April 2013 because it wasn't collected by anyone and they also took the PR that I had with me and told me I have to apply for PR from scratch. As I said it wasn't my plan to live there so I didn't apply for PR again and came back after 3 weeks.

Now I have mentioned these trips in my travel history as well as personal history. What I want to know is whether this will have any adverse impact on my Canadian PR application and how can i explain this issue in my application. I have already received ITA and currently gathering documents to submit my application.

Your help will be much appreciated.
Wont affect you Canadian PR application. You lost your Italian PR status because of not complying with residence obligations, so thats fine.