+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reviews about Visas Avenue Immigration Consultant

KEERTHANA G M

Dec 28, 2018
Hi

I wish to know which is a better immigration consultancy in Bangalore Abinav or Visas Avenue, Kindly Reply as I do not have the time to do it myself

akshat0235

Apr 28, 2023
Both companies have a good reputation and are well-established in the industry, with experienced professionals who provide personalized assistance to their clients. However, there may be differences in their areas of expertise, pricing, and customer service.

It is recommended that you do your own research and compare the services, pricing, and reviews of both companies to determine which one is the best fit for your needs. You may also consider reaching out to each company for a consultation to gain a better understanding of their services and how they can assist you with your immigration goals.

In my personal opinion, Visas Avenue is a team of experienced professionals who provide personalized assistance to clients throughout the entire immigration process. Their success rate is also quite high, and they have helped numerous clients achieve their immigration goals. However, it is always recommended to do your own research and compare different immigration consultancies before choosing the one that best fits your needs and preferences.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Both companies have a good reputation and are well-established in the industry, with experienced professionals who provide personalized assistance to their clients. However, there may be differences in their areas of expertise, pricing, and customer service.

It is recommended that you do your own research and compare the services, pricing, and reviews of both companies to determine which one is the best fit for your needs. You may also consider reaching out to each company for a consultation to gain a better understanding of their services and how they can assist you with your immigration goals.

In my personal opinion, Visas Avenue is a team of experienced professionals who provide personalized assistance to clients throughout the entire immigration process. Their success rate is also quite high, and they have helped numerous clients achieve their immigration goals. However, it is always recommended to do your own research and compare different immigration consultancies before choosing the one that best fits your needs and preferences.
FAKE REVIEW.

These companies have absolutely terrible reputations.

The public reviews that tell the truth: https://www.mouthshut.com/review/Visa-Avenue-Ludhiana-review-llopmupmsmo#divMoreReview

Here is another review from someone who used to work there: https://www.complaintsboard.com/visas-avenue-visas-avenue-pvt-ltd-is-a-cheating-company-c870490

Visas Avenue steals money and issues fake visas. Visas Avenue is a scam and commits fraud.