+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

reviewing the results of medical exam

Sam Sh

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hey guys.
Medical status changed from passed to "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam."
what does this mean? It's been more than a year since I submitted my application.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Hey guys.
Medical status changed from passed to "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam."
what does this mean? It's been more than a year since I submitted my application.
Most likely your medicals are being reviewed again to check if Passed status can be extended or to ask to redo them.

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yes! I was asked to redo it. Do you know the reason? I did it already back in Aug 2019
Medicals are valid for one year only. I think their decision to extend or send a re-medical request is completely random, so it's all about luck.
My medicals status also changed this week, and I'm bracing myself for another $1-2K thrown into the garbage chute of immigration - the medical exam cost in the US is around 400K per person, and I have a family of 4.

But the good thing is, either re-medical or medical extension is the last step before the golden email. PPR should be coming your way sooner rather than later.

Reactions: Sam Sh

Sam Sh

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Category........
FSW
Medicals are valid for one year only. I think their decision to extend or send a re-medical request is completely random, so it's all about luck.
My medicals status also changed this week, and I'm bracing myself for another $1-2K thrown into the garbage chute of immigration - the medical exam cost in the US is around 400K per person, and I have a family of 4.

But the good thing is, either re-medical or medical extension is the last step before the golden email. PPR should be coming your way sooner rather than later.
I did it. Medical status changed to " You have passed....". Can't wait!! I've submitted my application in Aug 2019!! 17 MONTHSSSS
Last month I was asked to submit schedule A and update my employment letter.
CRS: 485 - Master's degree

Reactions: vsfedotov

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I did it. Medical status changed to " You have passed....". Can't wait!! I've submitted my application in Aug 2019!! 17 MONTHSSSS
Last month I was asked to submit schedule A and update my employment letter.
CRS: 485 - Master's degree
Mine is in progress since Sep 2019, so I totally feel for you! Are you inland or outland?

Reactions: Sam Sh

Sam Sh

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Category........
FSW
Mine is in progress since Sep 2019, so I totally feel for you! Are you inland or outland?
Outland-
Well, I saw your signature and felt you would understand me. Seriously it hurts people like us more. Decent IELTS, Master's Degree ( prestigious university, first class GPA) - Work Experience - Good travel history...
the so-called 6-month period is going to end up 18+ months! God bless your family, yours feels way harder than a single guy like me.
Best wishes!

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
Outland-
Well, I saw your signature and felt you would understand me. Seriously it hurts people like us more. Decent IELTS, Master's Degree ( prestigious university, first class GPA) - Work Experience - Good travel history...
the so-called 6-month period is going to end up 18+ months! God bless your family, yours feels way harder than a single guy like me.
Best wishes!
Hoping for the best! Pleas let us know when you receive your PPR (hopefully very soon!) I'm outland as well and we have the same CRS score haha. I recently had the medical status change as well and hoping to get updates soon, fingers crossed.

Sam Sh

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hoping for the best! Pleas let us know when you receive your PPR (hopefully very soon!) I'm outland as well and we have the same CRS score haha. I recently had the medical status change as well and hoping to get updates soon, fingers crossed.
Hopefully!
NOC 2133

Reactions: vsfedotov

Sam Sh

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
Category........
FSW
Additional document requested: Extend your passport validity-

PS. my current passport expires in 10 months.

Divyak1234

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
my medicals is also in the same status
  • We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
IRCC had asked for additional documents Schedule A and PCC in jan and I submitted it in march.