Jul 13, 2020
CEC-inland
AOR: December 26, 2019
Eligibility: Review Required
Criminal Check: In Process
Security: Not Started
Medical: Passed Jan 10, 2020
VO: Local Immigration Office in Montreal

I got my GCMS and my eligibility got review required. The following information is all about the review require.

But my boss told me that he got a call from IRCC to ask about me. He confirmed with them that I actually work here.

I have heard that I should proactive raise a CSE to upload what they need, but from the note I really couldn't see what was wrong and what do they want to see.

Any helps are so much appreciated!

Last edited:

akmh1b

Mar 6, 2018
Look for agent notes usually these are towards end of the document. There should be review information there.

lanbo64

Jul 13, 2020
Look for agent notes usually these are towards end of the document. There should be review information there.
Hi, thank you for your answer. But this is actually a part of the note 1.

I did actually read the entire 218 pages of GCMS, but I couldn't find anything about the reason why. I have seen some other people here have more information for example their reference letter is not accurate or something. But I couldn't find anything like that.

lanbo64

Jul 13, 2020
In note 1, there is another thing needs review required, but that one was about my previous study permit get refused. I don't think this should be a big deal, because that was about 5 years ago, and I eventually got my study permit and finished my study, and currently legally work here with work permit now.

So that I am more worries about the work experience stuffs, but really couldn't see any useful information.