+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REVIEW REQUIRED : PURPOSE OF TRAVEL DOCUMENT

saju_simon

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Hey there all,

I have prepared a purpose of travel document for the TRV application for canada. Could y'all please review and let me know your feedbacks ?

@canuck78

======================================================================>

Mrs. RAJI SIMON,

Address : XXXX
Phone : XXXXX

To,
Visa Officer,
Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC),
Canada

Sub: Purpose of Travel.

Dear Visa Officer,

My Name is RAJI SIMON (Passport No: XXXXX, DOB: 30-MARCH-1963), and I am an INDIAN citizen living in [ADDRESS]. I am planning to visit MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO, from 10-DEC-2021 to 04-JAN-2022. We have uploaded necessary evidence of invitation, relationship to a supporter, and other related documents for my temporary visitor visa application.

I plan to spend time with my Son, Xxxxx, and daughter-in-law, XXXX. The duration of stay is from 10-DECEMBER-2021 to 04-JAN-2022, a period of 1 month. I will stay with my Son’s family at their residence located at [ADDRESS]. We also plan to visit Niagara Falls, Wonderland, Toronto downtown, Thousand Islands, and Montreal city during this time.

Please feel free to contact me at xxxxx or email me at xxxx if any questions.

Thank you for your time and kind consideration of my visitor visa application.

Yours Sincerely,
XXXXX

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please delete all personal information as this is a public forum. You even used your son’s address in Mississauga too. Your son should be the one issuing the invitation. Your itinerary is poor. How can you go to Canada’s Wonderland or even the Thousand islands in December? Processing TRVs from UAE take about a year.

Reactions: saju_simon

saju_simon

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
@Naturgrl thanks a lot for mentioning the personal info part. I’ve modified it.

- “your son should be issuing this”
This is not a invitation letter, there is another document called as “purpose of travel” in document checklist. This letter is for this purpose .

-I’ll need to get the itenary part sorted. Does the itenary have to be elaborate i.e including dates and such ?

- so I should be considering the processing time while making the itenary , thanks for this info as well