+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** Review Required** NEED HELP !!!

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
OK, I see 2 issues with the letter. This is just my opinion, I am not a VO, so for what it is worth...

1) The letter says you started as an employee on xx date, and that you are currently in the management trainee program. That suggests that you started in a different (non-trainee) position, possibly unskilled, and did not work the entire year as a management trainee. So the VO has no proof that you actually worked a full year in the "management trainee" position, actually has no idea how long you have done that position.

2) This is more open to interpretation, but based on your duties I would have assigned the NOC 6211. NOC 0621 has higher decision-making authority and functions - a key function is making decisions about money - planning budgets, etc., "determining" merchandise, etc. It is possible you will do those things after you complete the training program, but the description makes it sound like you're not quite there yet. Managers are usually salaried (not hourly wage) employees as well. As I said, this is more open to interpretation and I am not surprised that others have succeeded with the NOC.

I honestly think the first point is the bigger problem.
Can you please share if a person has NOC CODE 6211 and has duties that align with NOC 6211 BUT his title is CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR, is that okay????????????
We are confused if the officer will misunderstand this title as 6314 (Customer Service Supervisors). Please help if TITLE is misleading and should be clarified by the employer?

Narutokarim

Nov 19, 2022
Thank you so much for the response. It really means alot. I feel like atleast the issue is heading somewhere now. I chose the NOC 0621 for two reasons; 1) As I said, previous colleagues got theirs with this NOC, and 2) the title Management Trainee is listed under the example titles of NOC 0621.

What can be done though? Should I wait for them to revert? Or should I send another letter with NOC 6211.
[/QUOTE

Hey! I am about to embark in the same boat with enterprise as a management trainee. Did it end up working for you ? Did you apply for Express entry ?

Tileyy

Nov 19, 2022
in the proof of family status . My common law partners is Canadian so he is unaccompnaying and I am not getting any points from him. They are asking for family members proof of status, does this mean his brothers and parents?

Narutokarim

Nov 19, 2022
It’s a letter you get from enterprise H&R, it’s the same one I got that you would get and the letter they give you is more official. You don’t even have to call your manager you just call the head office and they will send it to you via email.

kg2301

Sep 3, 2023
It’s a letter you get from enterprise H&R, it’s the same one I got that you would get and the letter they give you is more official. You don’t even have to call your manager you just call the head office and they will send it to you via email.
Thank you!

Dontanmoy

Apr 18, 2024
Hi can anyone update this discussion with what happened to people who worked as Management Trainees at Enterprise Mobility? Which TEER code does it match with?