+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Review required-client information

RACHIT80

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hello guys I have received my gcms notes, where under client information section it says review required, is that something which is normal?

RACHIT80

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
What was the issue why it was in review required and how long did it take to pass eligibility? Did you have to send any documentation in?
No there was not any issue, that term is a general term used by analyst which gives indication to the officer that information on mentioned section is outstanding.

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Hello guys I have received my gcms notes, where under client information section it says review required, is that something which is normal?
They normally mention review required in case of mismatching of information or if they need more verification for your application. It is normal procedure, but can cause delay in the process(I hope not).

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
If I’m not mistaken, client information is the placeholder for the LOE document. Did you attach an LOE?

RACHIT80

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
They normally mention review required in case of mismatching of information or if they need more verification for your application. It is normal procedure, but can cause delay in the process(I hope not).
my file has been approved since 6 months but still havent got ppr, so delays are not because of mismatching info.