+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REVIEW REQUIRED AND STILL WAITING

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
Hi all i am Nov 2012 applicant and my application is under review required ..
Anyone had or have the same problem like me .plz share you experiences

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
Re: REVIEW REQUIRED FOLLOWING APPLICATION APPROVED.

richi jolly said:
A number of people have had their application taken for review - it's worth you doing a search.
It's also worth you outlining the reasons for your review
However the upshot is that you just have to be patient and wait as reviews take some time.

One last thing - your title is misleading as I am presuming that your application wasn't approved, only that you received your AOR.....

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
Thanks i have edit the topic name
Its more than 13 months but i am still waiting
What if i get a email from CIC n they decline
My application .. Thats why i am so stressed out

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
Why is your application in review?
Research user Gladaki - he was in review for a long long time

You should start formulating plan B in case you do receive a rejection - start preparing another application or looking into other programs. It's a stressful time but staying focused and having a back up plan will do you a lot more good than worrying

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
lpc19800 said:
Why is your application in review?
Research user Gladaki - he was in review for a long long time

You should start formulating plan B in case you do receive a rejection - start preparing another application or looking into other programs. It's a stressful time but staying focused and having a back up plan will do you a lot more good than worrying
Here is my timeline
Hi All i would like to share my case.
Applied 26 nov 2012
AOR 20 Jan 2013
GCMS Notes and found out that according to
VO my duties were not matched with NOC .
And my status was " review required" .I believe
The VO requested another officer for another review
At the last it said" awaiting officer review required before
Sending RCMP Finger print to PA"
I sent them an explanation letter and i added
Few duties missing in the reference letter
Few days later i received finger print
Request and they received it after two weeks.
Now i know finger print is just criminality check
But some part of me think i passed eligibility check
Coz if they were gonna reject then y would
They send finger print request ..
I may be wrong or right ..

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
richi jolly said:
Here is my timeline
Hi All i would like to share my case.
Applied 26 nov 2012
AOR 20 Jan 2013
GCMS Notes and found out that according to
VO my duties were not matched with NOC .
And my status was " review required" .I believe
The VO requested another officer for another review
At the last it said" awaiting officer review required before
Sending RCMP Finger print to PA"
I sent them an explanation letter and i added
Few duties missing in the reference letter
Few days later i received finger print
Request and they received it after two weeks.
Now i know finger print is just criminality check
But some part of me think i passed eligibility check
Coz if they were gonna reject then y would
They send finger print request ..
I may be wrong or right ..
u just have to wait..mine case was different...I dont have a one year experience, i was short of 10 days..but in ur case its job duties..so dont loose hope and wait...

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
gladaki said:
u just have to wait..mine case was different...I dont have a one year experience, i was short of 10 days..but in ur case its job duties..so dont loose hope and wait...
So whats the status of your application?

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
richi jolly said:
So whats the status of your application?
I already put new application in mine old was rejected. But, mine has a strong reason to reject.I think u will get MR soon good luck

HERE is email

Dear XXXXXXXXXX:

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the Canadian Experience Class and have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

According to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, applicants in the Canadian Experience Class are assessed on the basis of the pass/fail requirements set out in subsection R87.1(2). The assessment of these criteria determines whether a worker with Canadian experience will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are:

· knowledge of English or French,

· Canadian skilled work experience,

· Canadian educational credentials (for the Post-Graduation Stream only).

Your application was assessed based on the occupation which you identified as part of your skilled work experience in Canada: XXXX

I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement. According to your application, you worked from February 21, 2012 to October 11, 2012 as a geophysicist for XXXX xxxxx (7mo). You also worked as a geophysicist for XXXXX from July 4, 2011 to February 14, 2012 (8 mo), and as a Research Assistant for University of XXXX from September 2008 to May 2011, while you were studying. As such, your work as a research assistant does not meet the definition of “work” as defined under R2 of the Regulations.

Definition of "Work" [R2]

“Work” is defined in the Regulations as an activity for which wages are paid or commission is earned, or that competes directly with activities of Canadian citizens or permanent residents in the Canadian labour market.

Per R87.1(a)(A), to qualify under the post-graduation stream, an applicant must have acquired 12 months of full-time skilled work experience after having obtained a Canadian educational credential (degree, diploma, or certificate) on the completion of a program of full time study or training of at least two years duration in Canada. I note that your educational credential was granted on 10NOV2011, as a result, the qualifying period commences at that time and unfortunately you have acquired 12 months of full time skilled work experience during his qualifying period.

I have also assessed applicant under the TFW stream. Under this stream, your qualifying period is from October 30, 2009 to October 31, 2012. During this period, you accumulated 15 months of skilled work experience. As stated above, the letter from the University of XXXXdoes not distinguish between studies and work experience, as such I am not satisfied you have acquired 24 months of skilled work within 36 months before the application was made.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(1) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and Regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Yours sincerely,

Case Officer

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
gladaki said:
I already put new application in mine old was rejected. But, mine has a strong reason to reject.I think u will get MR soon good luck

HERE is email

Dear XXXXXXXXXX:

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the Canadian Experience Class and have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

According to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, applicants in the Canadian Experience Class are assessed on the basis of the pass/fail requirements set out in subsection R87.1(2). The assessment of these criteria determines whether a worker with Canadian experience will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are:

· knowledge of English or French,

· Canadian skilled work experience,

· Canadian educational credentials (for the Post-Graduation Stream only).

Your application was assessed based on the occupation which you identified as part of your skilled work experience in Canada: XXXX

I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement. According to your application, you worked from February 21, 2012 to October 11, 2012 as a geophysicist for XXXX xxxxx (7mo). You also worked as a geophysicist for XXXXX from July 4, 2011 to February 14, 2012 (8 mo), and as a Research Assistant for University of XXXX from September 2008 to May 2011, while you were studying. As such, your work as a research assistant does not meet the definition of “work” as defined under R2 of the Regulations.

Definition of "Work" [R2]

“Work” is defined in the Regulations as an activity for which wages are paid or commission is earned, or that competes directly with activities of Canadian citizens or permanent residents in the Canadian labour market.

Per R87.1(a)(A), to qualify under the post-graduation stream, an applicant must have acquired 12 months of full-time skilled work experience after having obtained a Canadian educational credential (degree, diploma, or certificate) on the completion of a program of full time study or training of at least two years duration in Canada. I note that your educational credential was granted on 10NOV2011, as a result, the qualifying period commences at that time and unfortunately you have acquired 12 months of full time skilled work experience during his qualifying period.

I have also assessed applicant under the TFW stream. Under this stream, your qualifying period is from October 30, 2009 to October 31, 2012. During this period, you accumulated 15 months of skilled work experience. As stated above, the letter from the University of XXXXdoes not distinguish between studies and work experience, as such I am not satisfied you have acquired 24 months of skilled work within 36 months before the application was made.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(1) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and Regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Yours sincerely,

Case Officer

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

So after how long did they reject your
Application ..

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
12 month 15 days

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
gladaki said:
12 month 15 days
For me its 13 months..
The only positive thing is at the end of my
GCMS notes officer commented " awaiting officer
Review before sending finger print to PA"
So i guess the seniour VO must have approved
My application thats why y i got finger print request

Yamahar1

Mar 12, 2013
guys my app is also under review, they recieved my app on jan 14,2013 and got my aor on feb 21,2013..after that nothing

in my gcms note i see due date is jan 4,2014 on page 2..what does it mean ? will they give a decision that day? or will the oficer give a decision? in any case i need more 1 week time to prepare the additional documents.will they consider it after the due date? what do you guys think.

I also see under eligibility ,criminality,security and medical..they put one due date for all of them ....feb 21,2014

what does these two dates mean...so confused?pls help

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
Yamahar1 said:
guys my app is also under review, they recieved my app on jan 14,2013 and got my aor on feb 21,2013..after that nothing

in my gcms note i see due date is jan 4,2014 on page 2..what does it mean ? will they give a decision that day? or will the oficer give a decision? in any case i need more 1 week time to prepare the additional documents.will they consider it after the due date? what do you guys think.

I also see under eligibility ,criminality,security and medical..they put one due date for all of them ....feb 21,2014

what does these two dates mean...so confused?pls help
What was the comments by visa officer

Leizifei

Jan 17, 2013
richi jolly said:
I am also a November 2012 applicant, I had the same note saying review required, but the second officer who did the review passed me on the eligibility, they just need a second person opinion about maybe your employment and duties, or why were you hired, your salary stuff like that. I got my medicals, my RCMP, RPRF request, Biodata, and PPR all in December. I think you just need to be patient, I know how frustrating is cause Ive been there.

Good Luck

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
Leizifei said:
I am also a November 2012 applicant, I had the same note saying review required, but the second officer who did the review passed me on the eligibility, they just need a second person opinion about maybe your employment and duties, or why were you hired, your salary stuff like that. I got my medicals, my RCMP, RPRF request, Biodata, and PPR all in December. I think you just need to be patient, I know how frustrating is cause Ive been there.

Good Luck
I alerady got my finger print on nov 7 but till
Then theres no reply yet.. I have already asked
For another GCMS notes .. Lets see if i passed
The eligibilty.. On the noted there's a due date
What does that supposed to be?