+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Review of eligiblity .. help please

Manan2697

Aug 3, 2019
me and my friend applied on the same date for september intake . I applied under sds and he applied under non sds because of ielts score , we both passed medical on 15 aug2019 . His review of eligiblity has been started and mine is still under process . Why my eligiblity does not start as i applied under sds . And sds is faster than non sds na?
Please help

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
me and my friend applied on the same date for september intake . I applied under sds and he applied under non sds because of ielts score , we both passed medical on 15 aug2019 . His review of eligiblity has been started and mine is still under process . Why my eligiblity does not start as i applied under sds . And sds is faster than non sds na?
Please help
DId you both submit biometric on same date ? Visa is processed based on your application, not based on the date you applied. In SDS, most cases should be resolved in 20 calender days. Some cases in both SDS and Non SDS get delayed beyond the average time.

Manan2697

Aug 3, 2019
DId you both submit biometric on same date ? Visa is processed based on your application, not based on the date you applied. In SDS, most cases should be resolved in 20 calender days. Some cases in both SDS and Non SDS get delayed beyond the average time.
Yes we submitted biometrics on same date