+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Review of eligibility

Gaurav Kaushik

Star Member
Oct 16, 2018
Hi
I have submitted the TRV which is paper application in Delhi VFS and after 2 days i have linked my paper application into online. Today my review of eligibility has started. I have a question that how much time does it take to get the final decision.

sukhdipk

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Hi
I have submitted the TRV which is paper application in Delhi VFS and after 2 days i have linked my paper application into online. Today my review of eligibility has started. I have a question that how much time does it take to get the final decision.
Hi Gaurav
Did you receive confirmation of application submission email a few days after which includes UCI and File No ?

sukhdipk

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Hi Gaurav
Did you receive confirmation of application submission email a few days after which includes UCI and File No ?
Or you just linked your application?
Because my brother also applied for Canadian visitor visa in the first week of November but did not receive anything.

arungupta67

Apr 16, 2018
In paper based applications:
3-4 business days if application is approved, in case of refusal it is very early.
Hi
helo
i also apply paper application at chandigarh on 14/11/18 and linked my application . my status is same from starting . when did u apply gaurab