+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Review Of Eligibility

Grewal333

Oct 1, 2018
Hi. I applied for jan 2019 intake. My application is offline and i linked it on CIC website. The medical is cleared a couple of days ago but the review of eligibility is not yet started. Can anyone tell me how long after the medical the review of eligibility will start? Thank You.

Anu Gokhale

Jul 4, 2018
Hello, i also have recieved and offer letter from Windsor University for Jan 2019. I submitted my visa application online in SDS category on 10th oct and today my review of eligibility started. So how much time will it take to review my application ?

Sunnyjohal@1997

Sep 15, 2018
Hello, i also have recieved and offer letter from Windsor University for Jan 2019. I submitted my visa application online in SDS category on 10th oct and today my review of eligibility started. So how much time will it take to review my application ?
I am also going to university of Windsor for Jan 2019 intake..I have applied for visa on 23aug and I got my visa apploved on 4 Oct..so it took around 42 days..but in your case I think u will get visa soon

Anu Gokhale

Jul 4, 2018
I am also going to university of Windsor for Jan 2019 intake..I have applied for visa on 23aug and I got my visa apploved on 4 Oct..so it took around 42 days..but in your case I think u will get visa soon
Congratulations for that! Hoping to get a good news. Reviewing application takes how much time ?

Anu Gokhale

Jul 4, 2018
Look yr my review was started on 27 Sept..
And I got my visa on 4 th Oct...Soo don't worry u will get it...have u passed your medical??
Yeah. I just saw some posts that say after the review starts your decision can be take within hours as well. Some people recieved it in two hours.
My medical says you do not need medical .

Sunnyjohal@1997

Sep 15, 2018
Yeah. I just saw some posts that say after the review starts your decision can be take within hours as well. Some people recieved it in two hours.
My medical says you do not need medical .
If u have applied under SDS, they will require Medical for sure...which course u have applied for?