+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

PNP@EE

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
22/12/2018
AOR Received.
21/02/2019
Med's Request
22/04/2019 BIL done
Med's Done....
16/04/2019 passed
Hello

Could suggest which stage I am in
I am in PNP CEC CLASS inland

Feb 21 2019 aor

I called CIC DEtails Below

Eligibility under process
Criminality under process
Bc haven’t started
Meds passed April 16

Bil for spouse done

Can anyone suggest which stage I am in

TIA

THIS is from account

Review of eligibility = We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results = You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents = We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. = We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints.= We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check = We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision = Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

nehame07

Jan 25, 2018
Hello everyone... I would really appreciate if anyone could help me out.

My name is Mathew and I am an Indian residing in UAE applying for a study permit for Sep'19 batch. I have applied along with work permit for my wife and visitor visas for my 2 kids.

My application date (online): 24th Mar
Biometrics done: 27th Mar
Medical: Done upfront

Currently the status on my profile is as below:

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This status has been constant since 24th Mar, and it seems the eligibility review has still not started!!!! However, the background check is showing as being processed.

Does it really take this long to review eligibility? Everywhere I am reading that in a few days from applying, this status changes to 'we are reviewing your eligibility'. I am really getting anxious here and hope someone would be kind enough to shed some light in this matter.
Many thanks.
Hi I have the thing showing up on CIC
You mentioned Biometric Done on date, do we need to do it, if yes what's the process.
I have paid the fees for biometrics but the application shows we do not need Biometrics currently with eligibility and background in progress.

what is your current status

Jul 4, 2019
How much time does it take to review your eligibility status? Anyone knows and what is it actually in this eligibility criteria please tell

SG2525

Aug 4, 2019
This means you are in IP1 stage.
Even if my background status was 'We are processing your background check, we will let you know if we need more information' BEFORE medical passed? and after medical passed it's back to 'We will let you know when we start your background check'.

Marina Mina

Oct 23, 2019
Hello ,
my application is also stuck in the same situation
after submitting all the required documents and paying all the fees , I got this window appearing on my profile when I click (check full application status) as follows:
(1-we are reviewing your eligibility
2-you don't need medical tests
3-we don't need your biometrics now)
and the 6 months counter hasn't appeared yet ..

does this mean my profile has a problem or is this normal??

another question please
I see you writing about joining forums by the date of receiving the AOR
is there any for AOR October 16th 2019??

thank you in advance

Marsiii

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Hello ,
my application is also stuck in the same situation
after submitting all the required documents and paying all the fees , I got this window appearing on my profile when I click (check full application status) as follows:
(1-we are reviewing your eligibility
2-you don't need medical tests
3-we don't need your biometrics now)
and the 6 months counter hasn't appeared yet ..

does this mean my profile has a problem or is this normal??

another question please
I see you writing about joining forums by the date of receiving the AOR
is there any for AOR October 16th 2019??

thank you in advance
Dont worry. In anything wrong or missing, they would send an email to complete the documents. It is normal. My application remain the same for 1 year and than i received the answer, when i was loosing my hope i would ever receive it

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
Local Visa office.
Local visa office means our countries?Like if I am Induan then Ndvo?
But my file is in Sydney and they told my eligibility is under review.Isnt eligibility part of background verification.?As when I called the agent she told background check is going on.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Local visa office means our countries?Like if I am Induan then Ndvo?
But my file is in Sydney and they told my eligibility is under review.Isnt eligibility part of background verification.?As when I called the agent she told background check is going on.
No, Eligibility is different. Technically you should not worry about that, no news is good news. Wait for your PPR email.

Rajanisaini

Sep 13, 2019
Hello

Could suggest which stage I am in
I am in PNP CEC CLASS inland

Feb 21 2019 aor

I called CIC DEtails Below

Eligibility under process
Criminality under process
Bc haven’t started
Meds passed April 16

Bil for spouse done

Can anyone suggest which stage I am in

TIA

THIS is from account

Review of eligibility = We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results = You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents = We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. = We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints.= We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check = We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision = Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi
Did you receive passport request yet? If you did how long it took.

My profile is at same stage as yours right now. I submitted my documents on Oct 24th and passed medical on Nov 24th. Now my background check and eligibility requirement status is in review

m1988z

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hi
Did you receive passport request yet? If you did how long it took.

My profile is at same stage as yours right now. I submitted my documents on Oct 24th and passed medical on Nov 24th. Now my background check and eligibility requirement status is in review
what did happen to your application?

Gill_saidan

Jan 15, 2021
Can anyone tell,on my application review of eligibility is started..but medical is not updated in gckey ..and also my biomatrics have done..can I get PPR without medical updated?

Gill_saidan

Jan 15, 2021
Can anyone help me,my application status has changed with(we are reviewing of your eligibility whether you meet the requirements)but medical is not updated yet.in how many days I can get result?