Anand, Gujarat, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
My APPLICATION GOT REJECTED SO SHOULD I PROCEED FOR review under section 4 (1) (b) against the BC PNP decision as per immigration rules.

ANY ADVISE IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED. I AM IN TENSION DUE TO THIS REDFUSAL AND TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE SOLOTION.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
That section makes no mention of being able to ask for a review. Talk to your employer and see how to proceed. Do you still have a job offer? Has your employer been asked to post the job within Canada because of Covid and the thousands of Canadians out of work? The province may be saying that the employer doesn’t need to hire Outland for the position. You may need to reapply if you don’t meet the requirements.

bhaumikmca28

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Anand, Gujarat, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
That section makes no mention of being able to ask for a review. Talk to your employer and see how to proceed. Do you still have a job offer? Has your employer been asked to post the job within Canada because of Covid and the thousands of Canadians out of work? The province may be saying that the employer doesn’t need to hire Outland for the position. You may need to reapply if you don’t meet the requirements.
They have mentioned below in rejection email. I didn't understand exact reason so could you please provide your view if you know about it and suggest what should I do now.
  1. Immigration officers are not satisfied based on your several factors level of establishment/available resources of information.
  2. During the interview/verification of your application based on your questions and answers are not satisfied with our immigration officer in view of current Economic/pandemic situation.
  3. Suporting Documentation is not satisfied as per immigration guidelines and current Economic/pandemic situations your application is not eligible. As per Provincial Immigration Programs Act under subsection (1) from a person a prescribed requirment has not been met in current travel restricitons situation.
As your application does not meet the requirement of R10 of IRPA Act, It is refusing your application and all records have been not retained.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
They have mentioned below in rejection email. I didn't understand exact reason so could you please provide your view if you know about it and suggest what should I do now.
  1. Immigration officers are not satisfied based on your several factors level of establishment/available resources of information.
  2. During the interview/verification of your application based on your questions and answers are not satisfied with our immigration officer in view of current Economic/pandemic situation.
  3. Suporting Documentation is not satisfied as per immigration guidelines and current Economic/pandemic situations your application is not eligible. As per Provincial Immigration Programs Act under subsection (1) from a person a prescribed requirment has not been met in current travel restricitons situation.
As your application does not meet the requirement of R10 of IRPA Act, It is refusing your application and all records have been not retained.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.
Right, they are stating that due to Covid/economic climate, your job offer doesn’t meet the requirements. What does your employer say. Talk to them and ask if they are still unable to hire locally with COVID and thousands of Canadian/PRs out of work. If so ask for a new job offer with this clearly stated so you can reapply.

bhaumikmca28

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Anand, Gujarat, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Right, they are stating that due to Covid/economic climate, your job offer doesn’t meet the requirements. What does your employer say. Talk to them and ask if they are still unable to hire locally with COVID and thousands of Canadian/PRs out of work. If so ask for a new job offer with this clearly stated so you can reapply.
Yes you are right, I should ask for updated Job Offer. Then Reapply. Do you think If I move for review then they also ask for such document.

Princess2020

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
Yes you are right, I should ask for updated Job Offer. Then Reapply. Do you think If I move for review then they also ask for such document.
The employer needs to mention efforts that they undertook to hire someone locally and still couldn’t find a better fit as compared to you. That area needs to be improved. You may need a consultation with some expert on that.

Indian Canada hunter

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hi,
My NOC 6322, inland, got invited- but have only 5 employees on payroll ( two are stuck in India) so 3 are right now, so some agents said don't apply, some say I can apply, because they employees will return.
Some body please help me.