+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Review of Additional Documents: Not Applicable ???

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
I submitted the adr on april 13 and since that day its saying not applicable
Well, when we’re you supposed to submit or were you within duration of time limit to submit ADR ?
I figure out your application is different category whereas I have spousal application.
We saw not applicable around 3+ month after of ADR SUBMISSION date since we had one document missing to upload and “status/ADR - was action required saying”

now I can’t tell what it means in your case !
I hope you get update soon!

Kudrat

Feb 20, 2021
Well, when we’re you supposed to submit or were you within duration of time limit to submit ADR ?
I figure out your application is different category whereas I have spousal application.
We saw not applicable around 3+ month after of ADR SUBMISSION date since we had one document missing to upload and “status/ADR - was action required saying”

Alright thanks tho yeah I have CEC application and was required to submit it until may 17

Zee23

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
Alright thanks tho yeah I have CEC application and was required to submit it until may 17
He’ll, I’m currently in your same situation please could you tell me what happened to your application? Did you get any other update after it changed to N/A
Thank you

Kudrat

Feb 20, 2021
He’ll, I’m currently in your same situation please could you tell me what happened to your application? Did you get any other update after it changed to N/A
Thank you
Yes Got my copr on april 28 just that and again no change online on my account

Reactions: Zee23

mk180

Mar 3, 2021
Thank you
I was asked for ADR in April 16, and submitted them on April 19, my status is still "under review" and have not noted any change since... I am starting to get worried.

Pleas tell me your experience, how long will it take... I was asked for RCMP and child birth certificate... I was positive because they were not complicated documents the ones that were asked... but now I am losing hope.

Zee23

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
Hey, MY ADR was Biometrics receipt of payment. I uploaded on the 23rd of March, and i did my biometrics on the 12th of April. I think you are still good. It is probably been reviewed but they won't change till they issue PPR or it might not even change at all. according to other peoples testimony.

Ishdeep S

Nov 3, 2021

Did you get any reply after that

Tubiti

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
I was asked for ADR in April 16, and submitted them on April 19, my status is still "under review" and have not noted any change since... I am starting to get worried.

Pleas tell me your experience, how long will it take... I was asked for RCMP and child birth certificate... I was positive because they were not complicated documents the ones that were asked... but now I am losing hope.
Hi there, did you upload your child's birth certificate before and they requested it again or you didnt upload/submit it at all in the first place? what happened then? this is important to us bcoz although we submitted our daughters bc from hospital they cancelled our application on the ground of childs bc being incomplete and we are very sad and furious about this. pls kindly reply. thank you!

Jagjit_2776

Apr 26, 2022
I got exactly the same thing “we do not need additional documents” to “Not applicable” today. CEC AOR Nov 3
Did you get PPR request then, I'm in same situation.
I applied for study permit on 30 March 2022.
Got request letter and review of eligibility started on 28 June 2022.
Submitted requested document (defered LOA) on 1 July.
What do you think??