+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Review of additional docs changed to NA after paying RPRF

mkn_3009

Nov 27, 2018
Hi,

My AOR : 6 Oct 2018
RPRF Req : 17 Nov
RPRF paid and receipt uploaded : 19 Nov 2018

Current Application Status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Other Status are :
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : Not applicable.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once
the final decision has been made.

I am worried about Additional docs status as it is NA and my background check is not yet started even after uploading the ADR for RPRF. Can anyone please suggest which stage is this? How long will it take to get PPR? Is there anyone with a similar case?

shyam.7944

Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Other
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
Hi,

Current Application Status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Other Status are :
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once

I am worried about Additional docs status as it is NA and my background check is not yet started even after uploading the ADR for RPRF. Can anyone please suggest which stage is this? How long will it take to get PPR? Is there anyone with a similar case?
I understand that you are eagerly waiting to get your PR. I guess you have to wait for a while since the average processing time is around 3 - 4 months. Good luck!

Reactions: mkn_3009

mkn_3009

Nov 27, 2018
I understand that you are eagerly waiting to get your PR. I guess you have to wait for a while since the average processing time is around 3 - 4 months. Good luck!
Thanks! I am just eager to know if there is some process going on or there are cases when the file remains still as the background check is not started yet and the status is as it is since long.

Can you please advise which stage this can be ?

DAKS01

Oct 26, 2018
NIGERIA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26 OCT
Hi,

Other Status are :

I have exactly the same situation.
AOR 26TH Oct
rprf req/IP1: nov 16
rprf paid: nov 19
ADR has been Not applicable since i uploaded my receipt

mkn_3009

Nov 27, 2018
AOR 26TH Oct
ok, whats your background status? Has the background check started yet or not? Please post here if you get any update as we are almost in the same timeline.

Mullaimano

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
Hi,

Other Status are :

Hi. My aor is 18dec 2018, received adr for rprf on feb 11,paid and uploaded the receipt. Instead of uploading the scanned copy i uploaded the e receipt as such. And now my status for adr (rprf) changed to not applicable. Does it mean it is accepted?? I was thinking to raise cse to upload the scanned copy of the original printout receipt. Please guide

Mullaimano

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
Hi,

Other Status are :

Hi. My aor is 18dec 2018, received adr for rprf on feb 11,paid and uploaded the receipt. Instead of uploading the scanned copy i uploaded the e receipt as such. And now my status for adr (rprf) changed to not applicable. Does it mean it is accepted?? I was thinking to raise cse to upload the scanned copy of the original printout receipt. Please guide

candahopeful

Mar 14, 2019
AOR 26TH Oct
Hi there, I am in similar situation as you.
AOR - Jan 13th
MEP - Feb 20th
BIL - Feb 22nd
RPRF - March 15th (Paid on same day)

Now "Review of additional documents" is Not applicable.

Can you please share your current status?

Last edited:

mkn_3009

Nov 27, 2018
Hi there, I am in similar situation as you.
AOR - Jan 13th
MEP - Feb 20th
BIL - Feb 22nd
RPRF - March 15th (Paid on same day)

Now "Review of additional documents" is Not applicable.

Can you please share your current status?
No, it didn't , my estimated completion date is 6th April , AOR - 6th October 2018 , so just 16 days left and it still Not Applicable.

nancybedi2307

Jan 19, 2019
Hi Guys,
I have a similar situation. Even my "Review of additional documents" is Not applicable. Can anyone share their experience.
Also do we have to upload the scanned copy? Even I have uploaded the E-recept! Please Guide.

nancybedi2307

Jan 19, 2019
Hi,

Other Status are :

I have a similar situation. Could you please share your experience.

shanu88

Jan 28, 2019
No, it didn't , my estimated completion date is 6th April , AOR - 6th October 2018 , so just 16 days left and it still Not Applicable.
Hey

Did u get ur PR..I am in the similar situation. My review of additional document is NA. Kindly reply

ajangbar001

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-05-2019
I had a RPRF request letter sitting in my message box yesterday. And under additional documents it said "
  • We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

The only thing in the request letter was the RPRF fee mention. Since I just uploaded the receipt last night, how long does it take for this message to change.

ABajwa

Jul 17, 2019
I had a RPRF request letter sitting in my message box yesterday. And under additional documents it said "
  • We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

The only thing in the request letter was the RPRF fee mention. Since I just uploaded the receipt last night, how long does it take for this message to change.
I paid my RPRF on 16th August. No change in status as of yet