+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Review NOC 2173 duties

armer29

Nov 18, 2019
Hi Friends,
Can you please help to review my responsibilities for 2173, does this match with noc? or what changes I should do to make it through.

1. Lead test automation initiatives for client by automating client applications to increase teams’ productivity
  2. Team handling and management for a team of 15-25 people
  3. Create automation strategies, plan and approach for automated test execution
  4. Build automation frameworks in Java and Visual basics programming languages
  5. Understand business requirements and review with business to create technical design documents
  6. Review technical designs to evaluate effectiveness, and convert them into automated scripts using UFT and other automation tools to validate applications functionalities
  7. Maintain test automation code at central repository
  8. Deploy code to stage and production web servers to release to users
  9. Co-ordinate with development and other teams to understand applications’ architecture, configurations and data requirements to validate the integration of developed functionalities
  10. Create performance measurement scripts in load runner to improve the application’s response time

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
Hi Friends,
Can you please help to review my responsibilities for 2173, does this match with noc? or what changes I should do to make it through.

1. Lead test automation initiatives for client by automating client applications to increase teams’ productivity
  2. Team handling and management for a team of 15-25 people
  3. Create automation strategies, plan and approach for automated test execution
  4. Build automation frameworks in Java and Visual basics programming languages
  5. Understand business requirements and review with business to create technical design documents
  6. Review technical designs to evaluate effectiveness, and convert them into automated scripts using UFT and other automation tools to validate applications functionalities
  7. Maintain test automation code at central repository
  8. Deploy code to stage and production web servers to release to users
  9. Co-ordinate with development and other teams to understand applications’ architecture, configurations and data requirements to validate the integration of developed functionalities
  10. Create performance measurement scripts in load runner to improve the application’s response time
Did you submit these?