+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Review My CAIPS Note Please (URGENT)

purav1991

Jul 29, 2013
Today i got my Caips not here it is, please suggest what can i do now?

NOTES:
PA has completed his bachelor in 2012 in first class. PA has not provided all his transcripts. Unclear How PA obtained his bachelor in first class, when first semester was passed in second class,second semester in pass class,only third semester was obtained in first class. Has provided document from AICSM, not credible. PA failed his grade 12as well. IELTS: 6.5 with 5.5 in writing. Based on the above ,on balance, i am not satisfied this proposed studies are reasonable in light of qualification. i am not satisfied this applicant bona fide student. weighing the information on hand in specific case, the applican had failed to establish that they are a bona fide temporary resident who will leave Canada following the completion of their studies pursuant to section R216 (1) (b) of IRPA. Refused.

My profile

My profile is:-

10th : 85% 2007
12th : No medical failed
12th : 55% 2009
BCA : 61% 2012
I did some Animation course, i attached this course certificate with file.

IELTS IELTS : 6.5 Band (L-6.5 , S-6.5 , R-7.0, W-5.5)

GIC : $10130 paid
1 Sem College fee : $7500 Paid.
Pre Medical : Attached

I applied for Centennial college : Jan 2014 : 2 Year Digital Animation.

My Question..
1.Why they said Its unclear that i obtained my bachelor in first class. I attached my first BCA certificate which clearly explain that i pass out BCA with first class.
2.AICSM, It is a institute from where i did my certificate course in animation. it is Govt authorized institute and they said its not credible.
3.They also mentioned IELTS 6.5 with 5.5 in writing. but i applied for diploma course. so why they saying this?

After i got my refusal everyone is saying that you got refusal because you have done your bachelor here and you applying for diploma course, but after seeing my CAIPS not its totally differace.

Please Guide me What can i Do now?

ankurkool17

Apr 18, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/08/2013 Paper Based
Doc's Request.
Pre-Medical 16/07/2013
IELTS Request
Overall 6.5 (7,6,6,6)
File Transfer...
02/08/2013
Med's Request
Furtherance(03/09/2013), Again Furtherance(18/01/2014), Follow-up (20/06/2014), Final Furtherance (25/06/2014)
Med's Done....
Furtherance Completed(09/11/2013), Second Furtherance Completed(12/02/2014), Treatment Started(20/02/2014), Treatment Completed(20/08/2014), Fresh Medical(21/08/2014)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01/08/2013 Paper Based
VISA ISSUED...
26/08/2014 Got it. So Happy :)
LANDED..........
31/08/2014 Here I come
have you attached all the transcripts of your degree? notarized because alone BCA certificate won't make any sense. Looks kinda fake. They mentioned in checklist to attach all the transcripts.

you completed BCA(bachelors in Computer science) but you're applying for animation course doesn't make sense to me, correct me if i'm wrong. You're a graduate why you're applying for undergraduate course(diploma) no logical progression.

you're already a graduate and for graduate 6.5 overall with 6 individual is required. I know you'll say some ppl got with 5 band in a module but see your profile. you need to complete the minimum requirement too according to them to cover your here and there.

Hope I helped.

Write a SOP and tell them why you flunked in 12th grade.

Good luck .:)

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
My Question..
1.Why they said Its unclear that i obtained my bachelor in first class. I attached my first BCA certificate which clearly explain that i pass out BCA with first class.
seems like u did not attach all ur marksheets/ transcripts so VO had to guess ur aggregate and even if he guessed wrong its because u did not provide complete information...did u just provide consolidated marksheets?
2.AICSM, It is a institute from where i did my certificate course in animation. it is Govt authorized institute and they said its not credible.
this may not be an approved institute and hence not credible in VO's eyes .....i looked at their website looks like a class ....does not look reliable
3.They also mentioned IELTS 6.5 with 5.5 in writing. but i applied for diploma course. so why they saying this?
5.5 is low even for college..u r going to a mostly english speaking country its a good idea to improve ur english

purav1991

Jul 29, 2013
mead said:
My Question..
seems like u did not attach all ur marksheets/ transcripts so VO had to guess ur aggregate and even if he guessed wrong its because u did not provide complete information...did u just provide consolidated marksheets?
this may not be an approved institute and hence not credible in VO's eyes .....i looked at their website looks like a class ....does not look reliable
5.5 is low even for college..u r going to a mostly english speaking country its a good idea to improve ur english

I attached all my mark sheet and graduate certificate and i also notarized it. I did not attached transcript of it..

i want to ask you that if i re apply with the transcript and strong sop, is there any chances for approval?

purav1991

Jul 29, 2013
ankurkool17 said:
have you attached all the transcripts of your degree? notarized because alone BCA certificate won't make any sense. Looks kinda fake. They mentioned in checklist to attach all the transcripts.

you completed BCA(bachelors in Computer science) but you're applying for animation course doesn't make sense to me, correct me if i'm wrong. You're a graduate why you're applying for undergraduate course(diploma) no logical progression.

you're already a graduate and for graduate 6.5 overall with 6 individual is required. I know you'll say some ppl got with 5 band in a module but see your profile. you need to complete the minimum requirement too according to them to cover your here and there.

Hope I helped.

Write a SOP and tell them why you flunked in 12th grade.

Good luck .:)

Thank you for your reply,
I attached all my mark sheet and graduate certificate and i also notarized it.
if we talk about this course, i have taken some animation program from some institute, i also attached its certificate.

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Consolidated marksheets aren't accepted. I wonder, why did he even talk about anything else, case is closed stating not provided complete documents. Check the checklist, it clearly says, consolidated mark sheets not accepted.

Yes, that's the reason why VO had to judge the outcome as overall as first class. Yes, it's possible for one to pass with first class even after securing second class in first and second semester. But then you need to provide this info for VO to understand and evaluate.

You have completed Bachelors, ideal progression will be at least a PG diploma not UG diploma. Securing 5.5 can't be justified by saying I opted for UG diploma. As said earlier, logical progression is PG not UG and minimum requirement for candidates with Grad degree is 6.5 over all no band less than 6.

AICM is not accredited/recognized by UGC, AICTE, NCERT, NAAC or any agency at all which doesn't mean it has no credibility. But the point is, how do they evaluate, they evaluate basis the recognition of the college/uni. For example, many courses offered by NIIT are approved by AITMC and hence has credibility in view of any Embassy.

You need to prepare your file accordingly now. Provide all the documents, education documents should be color copy with notarized, (if not color at least notarized). Provide all transcripts, explain in SOP reason for low grades in 12th and how you progressed along with your studies. Better opt for a PG diploma with improved IELTS. Explain in SOP details of AICM and do provide it's website link stating it's a government funded institute.

Best of luck!

purav1991

Jul 29, 2013
sabby2612 said:
Consolidated marksheets aren't accepted. I wonder, why did he even talk about anything else, case is closed stating not provided complete documents. Check the checklist, it clearly says, consolidated mark sheets not accepted.

Yes, that's the reason why VO had to judge the outcome as overall as first class. Yes, it's possible for one to pass with first class even after securing second class in first and second semester. But then you need to provide this info for VO to understand and evaluate.

You have completed Bachelors, ideal progression will be at least a PG diploma not UG diploma. Securing 5.5 can't be justified by saying I opted for UG diploma. As said earlier, logical progression is PG not UG and minimum requirement for candidates with Grad degree is 6.5 over all no band less than 6.

AICM is not accredited/recognized by UGC, AICTE, NCERT, NAAC or any agency at all which doesn't mean it has no credibility. But the point is, how do they evaluate, they evaluate basis the recognition of the college/uni. For example, many courses offered by NIIT are approved by AITMC and hence has credibility in view of any Embassy.

You need to prepare your file accordingly now. Provide all the documents, education documents should be color copy with notarized, (if not color at least notarized). Provide all transcripts, explain in SOP reason for low grades in 12th and how you progressed along with your studies. Better opt for a PG diploma with improved IELTS. Explain in SOP details of AICM and do provide it's website link stating it's a government funded institute.

Best of luck!

Ok thank you, you clear many of my doubt. thanks again..