+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reusing medical for new application.

McHoagie

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
  1. Hey guys, just a quick question.

My previous PR-App got rejected due to a faulty letter of employment. I applied again, got another ITA and received AOR on June 8th.

I have re-used the medical exam that I've done last January and simply uploaded the emedical information printout with the UMI number.

Now, a lot of other members here who got AOR in a similar time frame, have passed their medicals. My status is still: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

I'm just concerned at this point that maybe this was the wrong way to go about this and I should've done another medical exam, etc.

Any input?

olak131

Mar 23, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
10/2/2017
Doc's Request.
8/4/2017
AOR Received.
10/2/2017

My previous PR-App got rejected due to a faulty letter of employment. I applied again, got another ITA and received AOR on June 8th.

I have re-used the medical exam that I've done last January and simply uploaded the emedical information printout with the UMI number.

Now, a lot of other members here who got AOR in a similar time frame, have passed their medicals. My status is still: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

I'm just concerned at this point that maybe this was the wrong way to go about this and I should've done another medical exam, etc.

Any input?
I reused a medical and as long as it's still valid you can too. Medicals are only valid for a year.
So when you say last Jan, 2016 or 2017?
If 2017, you are fine but 2016 isn't going to pass.

McHoagie

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
I reused a medical as long as it's still valid. Medicals are only valid for a year.
So when you say last Jan, 2016 or 2017?
If 2017, you are fine but 2016 isn't going to pass.

No no, it was 2017.
And you reckon the information sheet with the UMI number, etc, is enough?

McHoagie

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Yes, that's perfectly fine. The medical is valid until Jan 2018.

Yeah, I figured as much. I'm just concerned since it's been over a month since my AOR and yet no change to my medical exam status.
I passed medicals with my prior application. I might just be overthinking this.

vj9

Star Member
May 29, 2017

Any input?

Hey sorry to intervene, could you explain what you mean by faulty letter of employment. It would help others to avoid any rejections with respect to employment letters.

McHoagie

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Hey sorry to intervene, could you explain what you mean by faulty letter of employment. It would help others to avoid any rejections with respect to employment letters.

It was simply the LoE missing the date it was drafted on and hence was "unable to prove" my claimed work experience.. CIC didn't bother confirming with me or my employer and simply rejected it.

Reactions: vj9

vj9

Star Member
May 29, 2017
It was simply the LoE missing the date it was drafted on and hence was "unable to prove" my claimed work experience.. CIC didn't bother confirming with me or my employer and simply rejected it.
Thank you for explaining, did you submit any paystubs ?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
hie all, received ITA on July 12th..anyone from India can help me if they know emedical enabled panel physician in Mumbai
City: Mumbai
Name: Pushpa Kishore AJBANI
Address: Clinical Diagnostic Centre,
Ben Nevis A2, Ground floor, Bmulabhai Desai Rd,,
Mumbai, Maharashtra,
Telephone: (022) 23684764
(022) 23684765
Spoken Languages:

Name: Aarti JAIN
Address: Clinical Diagnostic Centre,
Ben Nevis A2, Ground floor, Bmulabhai Desai Rd, Mumbai, Maharashtra,
400 036
Telephone: (022) 23684764
(022) 23684765
Spoken Languages: English

Name: Milan Sangha
Address: Lilavati Hospital,
A-791, Bandra Reclamation,
Bandra West,
Maharashtra,
400 050
e-mail: visa@lilavatihospital.com
Telephone: E-mail:visa@lilavatihospital.com
022-26568244, 022-26568248
Spoken Languages:

Iampositive

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2017
Was it you current work experience letter, or from your previous employers?