+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reuse previous medical check on previous Work Permit Request

Aug 10, 2018
Hi all,

I have previously a job offer on Quebec with and EIMT, I have submit my request to the Immigration. After a first medical check, I was requested to make an advanced medical check. Due to that, the company does not want to go further with my case.
As my advanced health check has been done and send to Immigration, I have just get a new Job offer in Quebec.
As I saw on the Canada immigration website, the Medical check is valid for 1 year, is there any one who know that case to advise me about that please. About how to use the medical check submit for a UCI, and reuse for a new one ?

Thanks,

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I have previously a job offer on Quebec with and EIMT, I have submit my request to the Immigration. After a first medical check, I was requested to make an advanced medical check. Due to that, the company does not want to go further with my case.
As my advanced health check has been done and send to Immigration, I have just get a new Job offer in Quebec.
As I saw on the Canada immigration website, the Medical check is valid for 1 year, is there any one who know that case to advise me about that please. About how to use the medical check submit for a UCI, and reuse for a new one ?

Thanks,
Hi there,

As long as you are having a valid "Medical sheet" provided by The DOCTOR for the same, YOU ARE GOOD.

Regards,

Aug 10, 2018
Hi there,

As long as you are having a valid "Medical sheet" provided by The DOCTOR for the same, YOU ARE GOOD.

Regards,
I checked with IRCC, it seems there is a option when we create a new request, we should select the organism which have done the medical check. I didnt check yet. But thanks anyway