+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Returning to India

hip

Apr 17, 2012
Dear All,

I have applied for FSW in Oct-2010 from buffalo,NY and received my AOR in Feb-2011.Now I am planning to go back to my home country India.In this PR pending process do i have to update my Job offer letter from India if i get a Job?

Any one has experience like this?

Is there any problem if i moved to India?

Do i have to inform to CIC that i moved to India or Is it fine?

Thanks,

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not a problem u can move to India and take up a job too, just inform the visa office.

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
hip said:
Dear All,

I have applied for FSW in Oct-2010 from buffalo,NY and received my AOR in Feb-2011.Now I am planning to go back to my home country India.In this PR pending process do i have to update my Job offer letter from India if i get a Job?

Thanks,

you have to notify cic about your new address and travel

what about, if you move to India and cic may send you some letter and you haven't updated the address!!

MCBoy

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Depends if you are on FSW-1 or 2. If you are 2 and moving to India, you may lose the grounds(eligibility) for your PR application. If it is FSW 1, then inform CIC and move to india. They will not move your file, so you will have to make arrangements for your PPR.

hip said:
Dear All,

Thanks,