+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Returning Canadian

sonal18

Jun 4, 2018
Hi
I am moving to Canada for good. I am Canadian citizen .i had been living in Middle East for past 3 years.
How can I get cargo to my new house in Canada and how to transfer money or gold ( marriage/ own bought) back to Canada
Waiting for reply
Regards

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Get a door to door relocation service, or ask your airline for air cargo delivery. During your landing at Canadian port of entry, declare all your imports and shipment.

For money transfer, open a bank account in both countries (such as HSBC) and make a wire transfer. There might be daily wire transfer limit. Alternatively, you can ask your local bank for a bank draft to make a deposit in Canada.

sonal18

Jun 4, 2018
Get a door to door relocation service, or ask your airline for air cargo delivery. During your landing at Canadian port of entry, declare all your imports and shipment.

For money transfer, open a bank account in both countries (such as HSBC) and make a wire transfer. There might be daily wire transfer limit. Alternatively, you can ask your local bank for a bank draft to make a deposit in Canada.
Thanks a lot for your reply
I am flying to US and crossing border Through road as I have relative there .... so at border security I will have to get down if need to get the cargo form signed?
I have to catch another flight after crossing border in Canada

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot for your reply
I am flying to US and crossing border Through road as I have relative there .... so at border security I will have to get down if need to get the cargo form signed?
I have to catch another flight after crossing border in Canada
If the crossing land border trip is not your final move, then wait until the final one.