+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Returning Canadian

Discussion in 'Canadian Finance and Taxation' started by sonal18, Sep 13, 2018.

  1. Hi
    I am moving to Canada for good. I am Canadian citizen .i had been living in Middle East for past 3 years.
    How can I get cargo to my new house in Canada and how to transfer money or gold ( marriage/ own bought) back to Canada
    Waiting for reply
  2. Get a door to door relocation service, or ask your airline for air cargo delivery. During your landing at Canadian port of entry, declare all your imports and shipment.

    For money transfer, open a bank account in both countries (such as HSBC) and make a wire transfer. There might be daily wire transfer limit. Alternatively, you can ask your local bank for a bank draft to make a deposit in Canada.
  3. Thanks a lot for your reply
    I am flying to US and crossing border Through road as I have relative there .... so at border security I will have to get down if need to get the cargo form signed?
    I have to catch another flight after crossing border in Canada
  4. If the crossing land border trip is not your final move, then wait until the final one.
  5. So that means have to land in Canada to get cargo forum signed?
  6. Since your belongings are going to Canada, you need your cargo forms stamped by Canadian customs.

Share This Page