+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Returned Package From CIC Questions

Evie Leonhart

Jan 31, 2015
Hello guys, I have received my returned application with a letter today. I submitted it in the middle of Dec for CEC. The letter is a little bit confusing.

Here are some sentences they wrote:

The following refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Canadian Experience Class Program. We have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not eligible for processing in this category.

Your application was received after the maximum of 8000 complete Canadian Experience Class application was reached. You do not meet the requirements of the ministerial instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.

What does this actually mean? Am I not eligible for CEC? Or, it's just a way of CIC saying that the limit has been reached? Thanks

rakikira

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It means that your application is received after the 8000 cap limit reached. So, there is nothing to worry.

Evie Leonhart

Jan 31, 2015
rakikira said:
It means that your application is received after the 8000 cap limit reached. So, there is nothing to worry.
Thanks!! What a relief..I guess I am just too nervous now because of the whole E-xtremely E-vil thing:).

Do we all receive the same letter from CIC or it's tailored to your application?

rakikira

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes ???

I applied on Oct 30th 2014. Got the same letter with my returned application package.

Evie Leonhart

Jan 31, 2015
rakikira said:
Yes ???

I applied on Oct 30th 2014. Got the same letter with my returned application package.
You were so close to the gap, sorry to hear that buddy:(.

Only good think I can think of now is that we already prepared all documents, so just wait for the ITA and re-mail the package again:). I hope there is nothing more to fill out lol.

rakikira

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No. In EE if you get an Invitation, you have fill your profile online and upload all of your documents. It seems CIC is finally going green by saving Paper :p

Evie Leonhart

Jan 31, 2015
rakikira said:
No. In EE if you get an Invitation, you have fill your profile online and upload all of your documents. It seems CIC is finally going green by saving Paper :p
WHAT???Just like applying working/study permit?? Well... I have to admit that it's actually a lot faster than mailing but how about photos? using digital copies I assume? Nothing we need to mail it out?

rakikira

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, digital photos and same as like we applied for Study and Work permits. Nothing to Mail.