+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Returned online application due to supposed problem with form IMM 5669. Resubmission tips?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
We have to get our marriage certificate translated in English since it is in Urdu.
So yes, you should submit the true copy because it should be 'attached' to the translation (in the old days this was done by physically attaching sometimes with ribbons).

Yes, this is a bit weird because of course a scan can be split up, but their instructions have not yet caught up. You do not want to risk your app not meeting IRCC expectations on a technicality.

Maddy612

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
So yes, you should submit the true copy because it should be 'attached' to the translation (in the old days this was done by physically attaching sometimes with ribbons).

Yes, this is a bit weird because of course a scan can be split up, but their instructions have not yet caught up. You do not want to risk your app not meeting IRCC expectations on a technicality.
Okay, thank you so much for your help.

Reactions: armoured

Addy@11

Aug 10, 2021
I need some help.
My Spouse application was retuned on July 22 which was submitted on April 16. On the IRCC website there is an update regarding fee changes. it is $50 more than I initially paid. Can I use the old receipt?
Thank you