+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Returned Citizenship Application 2018

candyman05

Aug 27, 2018
Hello,

I just want to ask something if somebody can help me. I submitted my Citizenship application last June 29, 2018 and was delivered by July 03, 2018. My application was returned August 27, 2018 because I forgot to put my SIN. My question is:

Can I still use the same form with the CPC stamp and just write my SIN? Or Do I have to fill up a new form and new presence calculator?

Thank you so much!

Gangnams

Jul 22, 2018
Hello,

I just want to ask something if somebody can help me. I submitted my Citizenship application last June 29, 2018 and was delivered by July 03, 2018. My application was returned August 27, 2018 because I forgot to put my SIN. My question is:

Can I still use the same form with the CPC stamp and just write my SIN? Or Do I have to fill up a new form and new presence calculator?

Thank you so much!
People have made corrections on their returned forms, sent back and it was accepted but I understand a new form was uploaded by CIC beginning August so I do not know, if it would be wise not to use this new form to avoid it being returned again.

Reactions: Maverick.Canajun

candyman05

Aug 27, 2018
People have made corrections on their returned forms, sent back and it was accepted but I understand a new form was uploaded by CIC beginning August so I do not know, if it would be wise not to use this new form to avoid it being returned again.
Thank you for your reply Gangnams,

The attached letter says:

If you choose to resubmit a complete application for a grant of citizenship, make sure you include:

*The completed application form submitted on a version of the application form dated October 2017 or later as indicated on the lower left corner of the form.

So i think my forms are still okay?

Maverick.Canajun

Jul 6, 2014
Windsor, Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
05-03-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
Interview........
Waived 3rd Line 09-04-2015
Passport Req..
29-05-2015 Decision Made : 02-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2015 Passport Returned : 12-06-2015
Thank you for your reply Gangnams,

The attached letter says:

If you choose to resubmit a complete application for a grant of citizenship, make sure you include:

*The completed application form submitted on a version of the application form dated October 2017 or later as indicated on the lower left corner of the form.

So i think my forms are still okay?
Yes.As long as you submit before they move 100% to the new form.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Hello,

Thank you so much!
Resubmit the original application with letter sent by IRCC and of course enter the SIN number as you missed. Make sure when the application will received your physical calculation will not more than 90 days. Doesn't matter when they reopen it, all you have to confirm application receiving time presence calculator can't be over 90 days.

frange

May 25, 2018
Resubmit the original application with letter sent by IRCC and of course enter the SIN number as you missed. Make sure when the application will received your physical calculation will not more than 90 days. Doesn't matter when they reopen it, all you have to confirm application receiving time presence calculator can't be over 90 days.
In your place, I would update the presence calculator, the form as well and take advantage of more buffer days since your application at this point will go back to the queue no matter what. If you update it, you will have more than 40 days extra. If you don't, you won't have nothing. For me, the best bet is to update your application with the the new form and the actual date. Just go to your laptop where you downloaded the old version, then copy and paste all the information to the new version. That's what I did last night since I realized the form was changed. I did it in 10 minutes. Send your application like that don't give you any advantage in terms of delay, but, update it gives you more buffer days on your presence calculator.

Reactions: qorax

RamiB

Oct 19, 2016
Hello Guys
Please need urgent help
My citizenship application was returned today due to missing information. Can anyone guide me if i can fill in the missing information with pen in the application they sent me back or i should print new application
Missing information is tax years for income tax
Reason for gap in between passports
Please Help
Thanks

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Hello Guys
Please need urgent help
My citizenship application was returned today due to missing information. Can anyone guide me if i can fill in the missing information with pen in the application they sent me back or i should print new application
Missing information is tax years for income tax
Reason for gap in between passports
Please Help
Thanks
I would suggest do not write anything using pen. The application you have sent, you must saved in your computer somewhere fill the income tax information by computer and check physical calculation wont be over 90 days when they will re receive your application. Also check ant new update for the application.